velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

Thank you. That is much more informative.
    • CommentAuthorBlackout
    • CommentTimeApr 8th 2010

Posted By: deermattI saw the thread had new posts , I read the topic, and responded. I didnt check how old it was, but I figured if people still posted in it, people still wanted to discus it .

Eggbeaters are bad because I've known a few people personally that have broken them, have accidental pop outs while riding , way too much float , and small contact point = lack of leverage.

You are a douchebag.
    Posted By: BlackoutYou are a douchebag.

Ummm... That was uncalled for and totally unnecessary. Go away.
    • CommentAuthorwes m.

Yeah, I disagree with the guys pedal choice but that doesnt mean he is a bad person.
    • CommentAuthordeermatt

my dislike for eggbeaters for good reasons makes me a douche bag ? ook then.
    • CommentAuthordeermatt

Posted By: Blackout
    Posted By: deermattI saw the thread had new posts , I read the topic, and responded. I didnt check how old it was, but I figured if people still posted in it, people still wanted to discus it .

Eggbeaters are bad because I've known a few people personally that have broken them, have accidental pop outs while riding , way too much float , and small contact point = lack of leverage.

You are a douchebag.

and it's you're .
    • CommentAuthorBamfs01

Posted By: deermatt

You are a douchebag.

and it's you're .

and it's douche bag.
    • CommentAuthorBlackout

Posted By: deermatt

You are a douchebag.

and it's you're .

You're is a contraction for you are.
    • CommentAuthordeermatt

.. or it's proper english grammar ?
    • CommentAuthorthe rabbi
    • CommentTimeApr 9th 2010

Actually, a lot of english majors/teachers frown upon the use of contractions.
    • CommentAuthorYo

That just doesn't make any sense...
    • CommentAuthorthe rabbi

Because it is not proper english?
    • CommentAuthordeermatt

that's it , I'm calling websters.
    • CommentAuthorparkerross
    • CommentTimeApr 12th 2010

x series speedplays currently with shimano road shoes but would like to upgrade to mountain sidi's
    "You're" is the contraction of "You are". In a formal essay you would use "you are", but "you're" can be used in casual writing and speaking.
    • CommentAuthorBen Holley
    • CommentTimeApr 12th 2010

Specialzed BG Comps. I ride them and a lot of my friends ride them. at $140 they're a bit on the pricey side but they're light, stiff, and comfortable. I have a used pair of Crank Bros. Candy that I'm starting to get annoyed with because you can't tension them, but otherwise, they work fine. For street riding, road shoes are impractical. They look silly and are impossible to walk in.

\

When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community.

velospace | About | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | contact | blog | status | site map | ©ActionHub.com
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.