velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

• CommentAuthorjam guy
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2009

Greg if it was not for you my long unemployed days would be even longer. Thank you for all your hard work!!
    Very true, I discovered VeloSpace while recovering from foot surgery.

THANK YOU for this fine site indeed!!
    Rock.

I discovered Velospace because I was looking for cool bikes on the Internet!
    • CommentAuthorjam guy

Posted By: Joshua A.C. NewmanRock.

I discovered Velospace because I was looking for cool bikes on the Internet!

Me also. This was a great resource for when I first started riding.
    • CommentAuthorveggie

I for the life of me can't remember how I discovered this site.
    • CommentAuthorgreg

You guys are awesome, the velospace community amazes me every day.

Some time I'll get into the Pace cycling caps story, the Eric Shun story, the threatened defamation litigation, and all the weird crap thats happened since we've been online
    • CommentAuthorsfbee
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2009 edited

I discovered this site through a co-worker, and I later got fired* for spending more time on velospace than actually working!

Thanks Greg!

* - not really
    Nothin but love for Greg and what he's put together here.
    I've met people (even fools who live in my city!), traded endless components, made fun of mad bikes, drooled over all the other bikes, learned a ton and hopefully helped out a rider or two.
    You got a good thing here Greg, we really appreciate it.
    • CommentAuthorjam guy

Greg one day when I have a job I am gonna donate some money, but I guess you can have some of my ramen!
    thanks greg , for all the hard work you put into this place.
    • CommentAuthorRuffinit

Greg,
    Thanks for the site, the constant work on it and the tolerance to keep it together. The site came up in a search I was looking for on Bridgestones. I can say that I have learned a lot about a segment of cycling that I never knew existed.
    Thanks to all you other yahoos that have made this fun, interesting and enlightning.
    • CommentAuthortoroadie

Thank you Greg, for putting this site together, maintaining it, expanding it and paying for the hosting. It's given me countless hours of entertainment. Cheers
    Hey, Greg, Jam Guy's right. Seriously, dude. Donation button. If you can link it to user bennies, awesome. If not, it could still defray your costs.
    • CommentAuthorwes m.

Greg, thanks for making my wait in the library between lectures less boring. And to the users, thanks for being outrageous, ridiculous, annoying, informative, helpful, and entertaining.
    • CommentAuthorAaron C
    • CommentTimeJul 9th 2009

THANK YOU! i enjoy this site infinitely more than any other bike culture site/forum. in fact i have been in several fights with my girlfriend over velospace! at this point my normal day goes like this: wake up, eat, ride 5mi to work, work till i cant take it anymore, ride the long way home, hop on velospace check on you guys.
    more than once (many more times) i've heard "you pay more attention to your bikes than me"
    any how i love you greg, and all the regulars on here.
    I think Aaron just proposed to you, Greg.
    Scooper was the one who turned me on to this site, I've been hooked ever since! velospace is in of my top 5 most visited sites since I joined. Thanks much Greg!
    (still waiting for my sh-wag) ;>)
    • CommentAuthorAaron C

Posted By: Joshua A.C. NewmanI think Aaron just proposed to you, Greg.

greg, what do you say?
    • CommentAuthorgreg

It wouldn't work unless we lived in Utah
    • CommentAuthorsfbee
    • CommentTimeJul 10th 2009

Who says you have to marry the state?! Plus, isn't it legal in Vermont (amongst others) as well?

I must say that this site has definitely put a dent in my productivity, but I definitely feel I've absorbed a lot from the good folks that post here. Thanks for making that happen Greg!

\

velospace | about, FAQ & policies | contact | blog | status | site map
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.