velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

I have learned a ton from this site. Thank you, Greg and the velospace gang!

It's awesome to see this many people legitimately into cycling.
    Even the trolls add something special to this website.

Someday, we all must organize some sort of group ride with the regulars of velospace and greg shall ride the official velospace leader that we have discussed haha.
    • CommentAuthorLyKqiD
    • CommentTimeJul 11th 2009

Thanks for inspiration and procrastination
    • CommentAuthormymbta
    • CommentTimeJul 11th 2009

I'm also extremely greatful for this velospace. It has been an awesome resource
    bump, with thanks!
    Greg, its obviously been stated by everyone here. Thanks alot for what you have brought to us. This is my most visited site through my day, night. I found this site looking at bikes and it came up through a search, looked around, got hooked and had to sign up!!

We definitely have a great group of people here, I myself have learned quite a bit, advice that has lead me to certain decisions(in biking), hopefully helped people along the way, even laughed along the way.

Best bike forum by far, Thanks again!!
    thanks to greg and all you regulars you have helped me learn a lot and you guys made it fun too. so once again thanks
    • CommentAuthorbobfike
    • CommentTimeMar 1st 2012

Major bump.

Greg got back to me the other day about sending out a VS* shirt in lieu of a gift that was supposed to come from my secret santa, as I assume he did to the others that share my situation.

Thanks, Greg. It was an integrity move on your part to offer them up in the first place, and another to actually follow through. I'm sure you know we appreciate your efforts in keeping this site live and running, but the extra miles you go for all of us have earned you a special place in the part of our hearts and minds reserved for site moderators.

Hip Hip Huzzah, for Greg!

*I only belong to two cycling forums --Velospace, and Velocipede Salon (http://www.velocipedesalon.com/forum/forum.php) and they both use the same initials. It gets as confusing as one would expect.
    • CommentAuthorMancha150

Agree, very grateful for your taking the time to manage this site, and especially resolve problems that are most of the time very much out of your control (especially the secret santa issue). Thanks greg!
    Posted By: Mancha150Agree, very grateful for your taking the time to manage this site, and especially resolve problems that are most of the time very much out of your control (especially the secret santa issue). Thanks greg!

+1 All of your hard work keeps this site clean and easy to use. It's a great resource for thousands of people across the globe. Thanks Greg!
    • CommentAuthorveggie

This thread makes me feel old.

Thats to you Greg, I've stuck around.
    • CommentAuthorAtombomb

I don't know most of you but I dig the site and there is serious communal knowledge and advice
    Posted By: AtombombI don't know most of you but I dig the site and there is serious communal knowledge and advice

KNOWLEDGE: IT'S GOOD.
    • CommentAuthorShaku

\

When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community.

velospace | About | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | contact | blog | status | site map | ©ActionHub.com
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.