velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

• CommentAuthorNash
    • CommentTimeJun 18th 2009

Does anyone make full replacement decal sets for old cannondale frames? Looking to do a restoration and would like to find every decal that came on the frame originally. Thanks for any help!
    • CommentAuthorRuffinit
    • CommentTimeJun 18th 2009

Well, just quickly, these are some pretty good and complete sets. This website can also get you to a great deal of cannondale pieces and parts:

http://www.vintagecannondale.com/decals/decals.html

You can also give C'dale a call, they've always been quite helpful.
    Cdale will sell decals through a dealer. The ones for the touring bikes are VERY retro. Call your local Cannondale dealer and ask if they can get them.
    • CommentAuthorNash
    • CommentTimeJun 19th 2009

Thanks. I am specifically looking for the 1990 3.0 criterium decals and cannondale does not have them.
    They're on Ebay all the time, too. Also, you can get them cut for you by a sign printer usually.
    • CommentAuthordanzap209
    • CommentTimeAug 17th 2010 edited

I need 1989 Cannondale 3.0 decals for my sons project. I need help !!!
    Did you look through Ebay?
    • CommentAuthordanzap209
    • CommentTimeAug 18th 2010

Already been there....
    • CommentAuthorRuffinit
    • CommentTimeAug 19th 2010

The guy at vintagecannondale sells the 89 decals. The only issue is the downtube decal which would say "CRITERIUM" would not be correct. He was also working on getting a '90 decal set done. Drop him an email. Great guy to work with and the decals are superbe.

\

velospace | about, FAQ & policies | contact | blog | status | site map
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.