velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

I hear chicks dig guys with road rash or flat spots on there heads...

Again, it’s all about natural selection folks.
    I NEVER KNOW WHAT QMAN IS SAYING, PLEASE WHAT IS YOUR EXCUSE FOR TYPING LIKE THAT
    Well, he doesn't wear a helmet. The conclusion is left as an exercise to the reader.
    Posted By: jam guyI don't wear helmets when I ride or fuck.....

Kidding. I am really glad you are alright. I am mourning more for your frame though haha.

i ride like i masturbate- hard and alone
    • CommentAuthorRuffinit
    • CommentTimeJun 29th 2009

Yep, when I was young and dumb I was racing in Spain and helmets were never worn, only the leather hairnets or just cycling caps. I bought a new bike when I was visiting San Fran and went out with a group of racers on a 3 day old bike and ended up wrecking on a hard downhill curve in Marin county. To this day I don't know what really happened. The fork was laterally collapsed, I wasn't wearing a helmet only a cycling cap, broke my head, my collarbone, bruised, roadrash on new asphalt digging it out of my hands where the brake levers forced my fingers into the pavement. After recovering, I bought a helmet and have worn them since. I've broken 2 hardshell helmets, one time going down in the rain and bouncing my head off a curb, the other time doing a flying endo into an embedded rock on a trail at over 30 mph. HELMETS WORK.

\

velospace | about, FAQ & policies | contact | blog | status | site map
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.