velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

• CommentAuthorRodes01
    • CommentTimeOct 28th 2015

Have you been wondering what to do with that hole in your frame where your rear brake used to be? Fixhole have the solution for all fixie bikes! Come in and take a look to all the different styles and for sure you will find one to complete your fixie!.

https://www.shapeways.com/shops/fixhole

Rear Break Hole Pins for all Fixie Bikes!
    Thanks for stop by!
    Rodes.
    • CommentAuthorMancha150
    • CommentTimeOct 29th 2015

God forbid a hole doesn't get filled...
    I'm not sure I've ever broken a hole.
    :D ... Methinks the problem broke with a silly product idea for off-track 'fixie bikes'. Some other wild new product ideas in this context are to use that ugly hole for consumer electronics, a caliper, lamp/reflector or maybe fenders.

P.S.: Fix the hole in your soul and BUY my 'TAPE-AFFIX (tm)' tape: Any customer can have a roll in any colour so long as it is black - Feline black fixie power with 'TAPE-AFFIX (tm)' !
    Hahaha
    • CommentAuthorRodes01
    • CommentTimeNov 2nd 2015

hahahah... off course these are not for you... you all ready have you hole filled.
    • CommentAuthorMancha150
    • CommentTimeNov 2nd 2015

Posted By: Rodes01hahahah... off course these are not for you... you all ready have you hole filled.

Stone cold, Rodes, cold as ice.
    Hole stuffed and cold as ice.

Yikes...
    I cannot help but wonder what his customers use their spare caliper for, and how many of you seem to know what "you all ready have you hole filled" is supposed to mean.

Do I need to worry here ? As mentioned, I have black tape for this.
    Not entirely sure what was mean, but I'm assuming it was derogatory and in reference to the anus.
    • CommentAuthorMancha150
    • CommentTimeNov 5th 2015

I think, generally speaking,

Ah, really ? In this case let me point out that -if used for medical purposes at all- the product is even in urgent cases only applicable for strictly epidermal use, i.e. better see your local practitioner.

Messed up bikes and more ordinary problems are usually better taped with 'TAPE-AFFIX (tm)', which btw might also be recommended for this destitute forum thread.

\

velospace | about, FAQ & policies | contact | blog | status | site map
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.