velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

• CommentAuthorveggie
    • CommentTimeJul 21st 2015

Just as long as those are just categories like the way it currently it. That is, all the posts still show up on the "main" forum page, and then you can drill down further if you'd like
    It would be nice if the categories were more easily accessible/obvious. One has to go out of their way to find them now.
    • CommentAuthorveggie
    • CommentTimeJul 22nd 2015

I personally like it the way it is.
    • CommentAuthorveggie
    • CommentTimeJul 23rd 2015

I found this suggestion for featured bikes that virg made a few years ago:

Indeed -as best as I could- I was only trying to 'CLUSTER' what there in the forum already is. Not WHAT there is, but HOW it is presented and accessible seems to be the problem (to some, but I am possibly about to repeat myself and Virgil here). How come that there are 43,500 users, but only a few of them seem to fancy the forum ?

Thus, if there is in fact a redesign scheduled, what do you and all the Gregs have in mind ? My impression is that there is a lot of valuable input already - even 'voting' for 'featured bikes' has been discussed :D

P.S.: What if you look into the database and check for the relevant month all the new uploads in order to 'feature' the one that collected most 'friends' within that period ?
    • CommentAuthorBrannigan
    • CommentTimeOct 18th 2015

Ok. Now it is almost impossible to get in here to post. Was going to mention something else but that damned page redirect iPhone ad is driving me INSANE!

\

velospace | about, FAQ & policies | contact | blog | status | site map
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.