velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

• CommentAuthorsomec usa
    • CommentTimeAug 31st 2014

there are no spaces in the name.jpg. files are less than specified in size. i see other people with the same problem. somebody help me here?
    I've Heard that new users can't upload pics for a while due to the amount of spam accounts that we've had. If that's not it make sure the file name is a unique one (like not just bike.jpeg).

I'm dying to see pictures of your Somec though!!
    • CommentAuthorsomec usa
    • CommentTimeSep 1st 2014

thanks ill keep trying.
    I have a small question on this rather irritating issue:

Did you upload your pics with unique filenames and in reasonable sizes, and they just do not seem to appear yet ? - If so, could you provide a filename ? Reason: You could easily check if your pic is available, thus, if it would be indeed just a matter of time till that stuff finally appears on your designated bike post. In case that your stuff is not available yet, just give it another go in two weeks from now.

To give an EXAMPLE, ... check out the URL of this picture here and, in case of success, do not hesitate to paste your own URLs right here below - btw, that filename is an example of how NOT to name your stuff :

• CommentAuthorGembikes
    • CommentTimeOct 10th 2014

Hi G.V., I just uplaoded a new photo and it works good. try using Firefox browser and a smaller size photo.
    I'm getting ready to put my Somec track together :-)

\

velospace | about, FAQ & policies | contact | blog | status | site map
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.