velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

• CommentAuthorkiwiglacier
    • CommentTimeJul 30th 2013 edited

For those of you who helped me identify my frame under ("de bernardi frame type" thread).Thanks.Here is the final product.Still got to put the frame stickers on though.I decked the bike out with Campag chorus cranks and calipers.Campag gear levers,front and rear derailleurs.Brake levers are Modolo.Rolf Vector wheels.San Marco seat.Seatpost and handlebar are a cheaper brand that do the job,which I will upgrade at a later date
    Before and after shots

that's awesome
    Thanks idrinkwater..I have aged a year in the process of doing this!.No thanks to the painter who stuffed up the first time.It took three months to get painted which he did wrong, and he forgot to chrome the stays.The second time took around seven months and he got it right.The bike was first purchased in 1989

\

When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community.

velospace | About | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | contact | blog | status | site map | ©ActionHub.com
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.