velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

• CommentAuthorMXVI
    • CommentTimeApr 5th 2013

Anyone have any info on the value of Dura Ace Levers, specifically the Model M-140?

Thanks.
    • CommentAuthorHaegan

Why don't you do some independent research and get back to us?

Here's a start www.ebay.com
    • CommentAuthorMXVI
    • CommentTimeApr 5th 2013 edited

NVM, fuck this, I don't have time to argue with you.
    • CommentAuthorMancha150

there are quite a few google hits on these levers. I know most people say go to ebay for an idea of value, but it would be good to know what your situation is. When you post such an obscure question like that in a new thread, people tend to get impatient. You cant blame them. Even if I know everything there is no know about the M-140 levers, I am going to ask you why you want to know

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Black-Shimano-Dura-Ace-Road-Brake-Levers-1974y-compare-Campagnolo-Record-/121087111298?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c315ab082

Those are about 50 bucks used. I imagine they will go for about the same or slightly less than the 7400s aero levers, maybe a little less because they are not as common anymore? If you want NOS or have NOS I am sure they would go for 150 though.
    Then why did you bother replying and editing said post?
    • CommentAuthorEND00291

Posted By: MXVINVM, fuck this, I don't have time to argue with you.

From my understanding people don't post on this site to help others with trivial tasks that you could do yourself. If you have an interesting niche question about bike related stuff that could only be answered by an expert, feel free to ask (like your last question about the crank).
    • CommentAuthorveggie

standard answer to this type of question is "1 million dollars"
    all in favor say "AYE"
    that was my inspiration, but didn't want to go overboard!

\

velospace | about, FAQ & policies | contact | blog | status | site map
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.