velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

Well, should I?
    • CommentAuthorveggie
    • CommentTimeMar 26th 2013

wut.

No. What brought this on?
    • CommentAuthorper.k

I would agree with no, but I guess in the end it is a question for yourself.
    • CommentAuthorMancha150

Yes. And leave your pinarello with me...
    • CommentAuthorveggie
    • CommentTimeMar 26th 2013 edited

I think ole geoff is just fishing for compliments
    • CommentAuthorMancha150

Wait, I am confused. Are you asking if you should stop spending time on velospace?
    I've just never really felt appreciated nor as a part of the community here...

there are some good people, don't get me wrong... but I'm not quite sure i belong here...
    • CommentAuthorMancha150

I am still confusion. You contribute quite a bit, people seem to respect your opinions a lot (I for one do), and you have some awesome bikes. I think you do belong. I was just saying, I can take care of your pinarello if you like...

Also, I see you deleted your bikes. WUUUUUUAT ARE JA DOOOOOOOINGS
    • CommentAuthorveggie

Posted By: R_o_b_s_o_nthere are some good people, don't get me wrong... but I'm not quite sure i belong here...

So, where else are you going to go? pedalroom? ha

Stay!
    • CommentAuthorparkman14

Robson
    You would've enjoyed it here 2 years ago.
    There has been an incredible decline in posters and fun since then
    Posted By: veggie
    Posted By: R_o_b_s_o_nthere are some good people, don't get me wrong... but I'm not quite sure i belong here...

So, where else are you going to go? pedalroom? ha

Stay!

nope... summer's coming... I'm just gonna ride my bikes, train and race...

If I could figure out how to delete my account, I probably would...
    • CommentAuthorMancha150

blasphemy chef geoff, blasphemy
    • CommentAuthorveggie

I can delete it for you, but why?

Posted By: parkman14Robson
    You would've enjoyed it here 2 years ago.
    There has been an incredible decline in posters and fun since then

True dat, but still. We can't admit defeat.
    • CommentAuthorMancha150

Wait but why do you think you dont fit in? I mean, its an internet community. For all you guys know, I could be a 90 year old woman without a single bike. All you need to fit in is to participate and not be confrontational
    • CommentAuthorGloomy

I love reading your posts robson + you're one of the rare members from Canada. You have to stay.
    It's true that this forum is cold. I got used of not receiving any reply after most of my post but it's the way it is. Regulars don't give a damn of nowheres.
    You have to remember that there's a HUGE crowd reading Velospace but not posting and I'm sure the bikes you had uploaded inspired a lot of people - Post em back!
    • CommentAuthorShaku

I really didn't get to know you well as a member, but I know every time I read your posts, it was one of the people's post I respected the most if I ever needed a final answer.
    • CommentAuthorEND00291

I have also enjoyed reading your posts.

Would it be too difficult to add a notification when someone quotes you or comments on your bike?
    I find that I forget where I commented and I'm too lazy to backtrack to see if anyone responded.
    • CommentAuthorchku

Hey mate that's how I felt when the ownership changed, and after the Shifter Bikes thing. I have deleted my bikes and got out a couple of times, but whenever I'd check back there was always something going on or some useful advice I needed. I do wish there were more contributors (as I remember it a while back) but those that are here are top lads.

The balanced tone of the forums and good nature of the folks here is pretty rare on the internet. Even if you use the site less, it's still a nice place to return to every so often.
    • CommentAuthorveggie

Posted By: END00291I have also enjoyed reading your posts.

Would it be too difficult to add a notification when someone quotes you or comments on your bike?
    I find that I forget where I commented and I'm too lazy to backtrack to see if anyone responded.

PM txcyclist about that.
    • CommentAuthorrollins

If anyone should leave it should be me. But then again. I don't care whether you guys want to read what I have to say or not. I am just practicing typing to improve my WPM.

I do prefer seeing familiar names, as opposed to randos. I give more credence to the familiar names. Except for veggie's. I disregard most of what he says.

\

velospace | about, FAQ & policies | contact | blog | status | site map
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.