velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

so mtb cleat? Get some Times then!
    Cool, I'm about to check them out! I've seen them on your builds. They look cool!
    • CommentAuthorMancha150
    • CommentTimeFeb 5th 2013

it is much easier to transition into clipless with 2 bolt designs rather than 3 bolt designs, in my opinion. I still have a hard time with 3 bolt designs...
    I've had a couple sets of Speedplays and a set of Mavic's, but have never tried them out. I'm sure once I do I won't turn back, I've heard good things.
    • CommentAuthorHaegan

Speedplay's FTW!
    I have a stainless set right now, no cleats though.
    • CommentAuthorHaegan

I love mine. I rode my teammates look keos once and the speedplay's feel so much better to me. Adjustable float is really nice.
    why not the superbe wheelset?
    if you try clipless, just adjust the tension for easy release, you will be set in about ten minutes!
    Posted By: socal3rensholooks like 6th grade summer school macrame' class

remember it well, do you?
    Posted By: socal3renshowhy not the superbe wheelset?
    if you try clipless, just adjust the tension for easy release, you will be set in about ten minutes!

I will be using the SSP set for the track and the Mavic set for Sunday street rides. I have two track bikes now and am going to downsize to these two wheelsets.
    What other track wheelsets do you have?
    I have the two mentioned, Dura-Ace 7500 hubs laced to Nisi Moncalieri tubular rims, a Formula to Mavic CXP22 beater set, and Campy Shamal 16-Track front. And I have another Mavic 520 rear piste hub that I might lace to a Shamal rim to make a set or search for a Campy 32h.
    I started to make a Rando handlebar bag for my tourer. I'll post some more photos as the project progresses.

Here's a few to start:

• CommentAuthorrollins
    • CommentTimeMar 14th 2013

I have a white concour for saleeee
    More pics. I ran out of thread, so this is it for tonight.

Posted By: rollinsI have a white concour for saleeee

Cool, I'll PM you.
    Procured some thread and moving forward!

Sides sewn on:

Sides sewn on both sides:

Free standing! still need to sew the bottoms of the sides and add piping around the entire perimeter:

Note the clear map slot!
    • CommentAuthorveggie
    • CommentTimeMar 19th 2013

Crap, what am I doing with my life?
    Haha good question. I ask myself that daily!
    wine, cheese, baguette, map and off to adventure!

\

velospace | about, FAQ & policies | contact | blog | status | site map
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.