velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

I'm thinking of getting a v1 frame and I just want to know what people think about them
    • CommentAuthorShaku
    • CommentTimeMay 13th 2012

wtf is with all these google'able questions??? The frame was MADE for tricking and is ADVERTISED as a trick bike and people USE it as a trick bike. How much more proof do you need??
    • CommentAuthorscmalex
    • CommentTimeMay 13th 2012

good.
    • CommentAuthorFaxe-kondi
    • CommentTimeMay 31st 2012

Well when there is a thread about this what size would you recommend i am 187cm tall shall i go with a medium (50) or large (53). gonna use it for tricks. i would love somme response its for my first trick track bike!
    You should research at tricktrack forums.
    Should I get the blue Nikes or the regular white Addidas? I'm planning on losing weight, so should I get them or what. All help appreciated.
    • CommentAuthorShaku

Posted By: socal3renshoShould I get the blue Nikes or the regular white Addidas? I'm planning on losing weight, so should I get them or what. All help appreciated.

Quoi??
    • CommentAuthorChris V

He's being sarcastic/mocking the OP in a way...
    nawh. i think socal3rensho's question is perfectly legitimate. well...0.482% of the 10% of the fat burn in your body comes from your toes. so i think you should go with the blue. it may provide that slimming look youre going for.

but pictures will help! maybe link us to your myspace???
    • CommentAuthorLandon Lee

yes pls link to myspace. then it can be our shared space here on the internet.
    Posted By: jamesbooty3nawh. i think socal3rensho's question is perfectly legitimate. well...0.482% of the 10% of the fat burn in your body comes from your toes. so i think you should go with the blue. it may provide that slimming look youre going for.

Bullseye
    • CommentAuthorMANNY E
    • CommentTimeJun 1st 2012

Posted By: socal3rensho
    Posted By: jamesbooty3nawh. i think socal3rensho's question is perfectly legitimate. well...0.482% of the 10% of the fat burn in your body comes from your toes. so i think you should go with the blue. it may provide that slimming look youre going for.

Bullseye
    • CommentAuthorMANNY E
    • CommentTimeJun 1st 2012

"like"
    • CommentAuthorxdesolatex
    • CommentTimeJun 2nd 2012 edited

Posted By: Shakuwtf is with all these google'able questions??? The frame was MADE for tricking and is ADVERTISED as a trick bike and people USE it as a trick bike. How much more proof do you need??

you are by far the most annoying poster on this website.
    Posted By: xdesolatex
    Posted By: Shakuwtf is with all these google'able questions??? The frame was MADE for tricking and is ADVERTISED as a trick bike and people USE it as a trick bike. How much more proof do you need??

you are by far the most annoying poster on this website.

wrong
    to the OP and those defending him/her about asking questions that are beyond the obvious, and prove a complete inability to research facts and arrive at an educated conclusion I posit this question.

Does your mom still cut the crust off your sandwiches? C'mon pull up your drawers and do some research, unless all your looking for is validation.

However if you are a very recent product of the US or Canadian educational system I may have to cut you some slack, 12 years of being told there are no winners/losers, that there is no wrong answer, and getting completely constipated about not harming your self esteem is no way to prepare someone to survive the real world. You're in for a terrible reality check.
    • CommentAuthorChris V
    • CommentTimeJun 2nd 2012

Very, very well said.
    • CommentAuthorShaku
    • CommentTimeJun 3rd 2012

Thanks for defending my honor Cicada and 3rensho, you two are both sirs and gentlemen.

As for the offending commenter, I do believe a user name of "x. . . . .x" is soooo 1990 :P

Anyway, better close this thread before it gets too far out of hand

/thread
    • CommentAuthorveggie
    • CommentTimeJun 3rd 2012

I would If I could.

\

velospace | about, FAQ & policies | contact | blog | status | site map
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.