velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

• CommentAuthorDodici96
    • CommentTimeApr 22nd 2012

cannot choose between this two frame.
    somebody help me.
    which is better ?
    A large majority of us are in America so we don't know anything about pias
    • CommentAuthorShaku

Mate, you've already hear our opinions on leaders. If you have a choice of a better frame why the heck would you go to leader. But yeah, we don't know what Pias is. (although it could be an acronym in English "Pain in the Asses")
    get a leader and call it a day.

seems like youre comparing leader to a better frame companies, plus your name is a bike company, so get a dodici if not, a leader
    • CommentAuthorTracker

Of the two I'd get the pias because it probably won't have any issues like the leader. From the frames you've considered so far, here's kinda a best to worst list
    1st Dodici Special
    2nd Cinelli Mash
    3rd Pias
    4th Leader 725
    • CommentAuthorveggie

Keep this in one thread. Any more frame questions, ask here.
    • CommentAuthorShaku

Posted By: veggieKeep this in one thread. Any more frame questions, ask here.

Please do, these questions this vs that never seem to get a finalized decision from you.
    • CommentAuthorstalag13

You should post this question to Pedal Rooms forum. There's a lot more SE Asian's over there that might be able to give you an educated opinion.
    • CommentAuthorDodici96
    • CommentTimeApr 24th 2012

i think i will go for low pursuit bike.
    do you guys think should i go for it ?
    omg pick already!

plus you cant get a low for 8 months
    Obvious troll is obvious
    that person is from Malaysia..

i seriously doubt you can get a low.. i never see any malaysian's or jarkartan's riding low.. i see nothing but visp, docidi, leaders, and pco
    So this guy is gonna spend on a $1100 frame that looks just like a MASH, wait almost a year to get it made and then shipping cost will probably rape too. Why not just get a MASH like you compared in your FIRST thread.
    • CommentAuthorShaku

Guys, stop throwing suggestions and opinions at him. You're just confusing the poor troll.
    Posted By: bensonisajewSo this guy is gonna spend on a $1100 frame that looks just like a MASH, wait almost a year to get it made and then shipping cost will probably rape too. Why not just get a MASH like you compared in your FIRST thread.

he probably doesnt want to because EVERYONE has a mash over there and wants to be different. why not get a bridgestone phm9, look carbon, or BMC tt bike and covert it to a track bike?
    • CommentAuthorwes m.

The longer you waste time deciding the longer you dont have the bike. It really doesnt matter which you choose as long as you dont get a leader that has a major flaw. Seriously, its just not that important. Fancy bikes are 99% placebo unless you are a very serious cyclist. If you were very serious you would already know what you want.

Buy the cheapest one that isnt a piece of crap.

\

velospace | about, FAQ & policies | contact | blog | status | site map
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.