velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

• CommentAuthorpoppatoppa
    • CommentTimeFeb 26th 2012 edited

It's taken me a while to track these down but they're finally here. The new Swoosh Fixed T's are in stock now and come in 5 amazing colours so there should be something for everyone. Cost to US riders, or non riders, is roughly $25.00 each plus postage to the States. These shirts are extremely rare and very hard to get hold and I've got 50 of them in stock in small, medium and large sizes, printed onto Gildan Heavy shirts. More details can be seen on my shop https://spinkingclothing.bigcartel.com and on my Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/studioparlez/6931428687/in/set-72157629094129002/

Here's a few shots to give you a taster of what they look like

Hope you like the shots, and for those who have dealt with me in the past know that I give a 100% first class service to all my customers new and old. Remember free gifts come bundled with all purchases from Spin King Clothing and an even more special free gift comes for those who order two shirts or more!

Many thanks

Poppa
    • CommentAuthorbettermade
    • CommentTimeFeb 26th 2012

lame
    WOW, way to rip off heavypedal.

edit: FUCK YOU
    • CommentAuthorstalag13
    • CommentTimeFeb 27th 2012

sink

Sorry, but I've never heard of Heavypedal, besides the deigns aren't exactly the same. Also, there's no need for bad language, you should read the t's and c's.
    • CommentAuthorNash

Posted By: poppatoppa Also, there's a need for bad language, you should read the t's and c's.

Go pedal your shitty shirts on ebay, not a forum. (see what i did there?)
    ha, these are horrible.
    • CommentTimeFeb 27th 2012 edited

Posted By: Nash
    Posted By: poppatoppaAlso, there's a need for bad language, you should read the t's and c's.

Go pedal your shitty shirts on ebay, not a forum. (see what i did there?)

Oh dear, you sound like a bunch a women on PMT. I've already had the go ahead to advertise on here last October through Greg Smith who's on Admin, you can swear and cuss all you like.

PLEASE READ THE RULES: https://velospace.org/forums/discussion/3754/the-rules/#Item_0
    Yes... The rules...

RULES

1. No spamming. Spamming is posting links to commercial sites and competitor sites, or promoting commercial sites or competitor sites.

Posted By: R_o_b_s_o_nYes... The rules...

RULES

1. No spamming. Spamming is posting links to commercial sites and competitor sites, or promoting commercial sites or competitor sites.

R_o_b_s_o_n: What did I just say in the previous post? I've already been given the go ahead to advertise here, LAST OCTOBER, 2011! I contacted Greg Smith personally before I posted on Velospace. There's a button link on the shop to the Velospace site, again approved by Greg in January of this year.
    Perhaps it was interpreted as a one time only "hi, here are my shirts" kind of thing...

It think it should be readilly apparent that there is some general disaproval and lack of support toward these shirts... And you certainly aren't going to be winning any customers by coming to a place that a lot of us regard as our home when it comes to an online community and becoming hostile while trying to flog your goods on us... Walk away... Drop it...
    Get the real thing here: The Heavy Pedal

• CommentAuthorgoldfish06

Posted By: TheHeavyPedalwww.theheavypedal.com

+1
    • CommentAuthorShaku

Ooh, i'd say this thread is dead :P

How they say? "GG"

Posted By: ShakuOoh, i'd say this thread is dead :P

How they say? "GG"

Down in flames.

Heavy Pedal decide to join Velospace an hour ago just to prove a State-side point. You all seem to think that this is some kind of fixed gear design war from one side of the pond to the other. I'm not here to steal anyone's thunder, especially when both parties are using Oregon Co's corporate TM's and brand styling. You're just having a giraffe, and I've minded my p's and q's to boot.
    Not bad shots by the way, bit too much headroom on the first shot though. Like I said I'd never heard of Heavy Pedal until it was flagged earlier in the thread. I've had my designs sliced up by other designers before but I didn't jump up and down about it.

/thread
    • CommentAuthorsoukietron

I'm not picking sides.

BUT:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
    I just wanted to let others know what the fuss was about. People tend to love our design and see it as the original play on the swoosh where bikes are concerned. This is probably because our design has been out since 2009. We are proud that our customers hold such brand loyalty and let us know of this connection.

Carry on now...
    • CommentAuthorcicadashell

Posted By: soukietronI'm not picking sides.

BUT:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

tell me about it. if i wanted to see pictures of tools fashion models wearing t-shirts i would get on the interwebs.

how about i forward all this to the nike corporation?

\

velospace | about, FAQ & policies | contact | blog | status | site map
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.