velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

In the past year i've gotten a bit flabby and out of shape.I blame it on my past addiction to Fruit rollups/Fruit gushers and various Arizona juice drinks. Last week I started doing 40 situps and 25 push ups before I go to bed and after I wake up.I'm curious as to what kind of things you guys do to stay in shape?
    I eat like crap all the time I need to start eating alot better and portion myself. I go to the gym a few times a week and do a little of everything.
    • CommentAuthorChris V
    • CommentTimeFeb 15th 2012

BWAHAHAHA I eat like someone that weighs 250 and I only weigh 130. Me and Veggie have awesome metabolisms. Or maybe we're just scrawny.
    • CommentAuthorTracker
    • CommentTimeFeb 15th 2012 edited

I noticed that I've been getting a little fabby as well. Its all the burritos, tacos, quesadillas, pizza for lunch (and the ice cream Sundays I've been eating for dinner for the past 4days) ... well me being a fat ass in general. Anyway I try to do sports at school, but I didn't do wrestling this winter so that's when I got a little fabby. I just started track and field today, we run about 4 miles every day if not a bunch of sprints, after the running we go into the weight room and work out. So that should get me in better shape and when track is over there is soccer in the summer, but I might just try to ride as much as I can this summer. Oh and my family signed up for a gym membership so I go to the gym every once and a while. We're fat asses and proud of it! ha
    • CommentAuthorgbrkct

I too have a great metabolism! I caveat whatever and not gain any weight. I've weighed like 150 for the past 2 years. I do want to start working out so I can gain some muscle in my core and upper body. Motivation is hard, and I work at a ymca :(
    i usually do squats by using 2 milk*water filled* jugs at home and at the gym, i do more squats with free weights, bench light or light/med *i have a small upper torso* then go on the treadmill for about 20 mins and then curl a few dumbbells.

Posted By: Chris VBWAHAHAHA I eat like someone that weighs 250 and I only weigh 130. Me and Veggie have awesome metabolisms. Or maybe we're just scrawny.

not the only one! :D
    • CommentAuthorChris V

Posted By: gbrkctI too have a great metabolism! I caveat whatever and not gain any weight. I've weighed like 150 for the past 2 years. I do want to start working out so I can gain some muscle in my core and upper body. Motivation is hard, and I work at a ymca :(

Posted By: NightStalkeri usually do squats by using 2 milk*water filled* jugs at home and at the gym, i do more squats with free weights, bench light or light/med *i have a small upper torso* then go on the treadmill for about 20 mins and then curl a few dumbbells.

Posted By: Chris VBWAHAHAHA I eat like someone that weighs 250 and I only weigh 130. Me and Veggie have awesome metabolisms. Or maybe we're just scrawny.

not the only one! :D

AWWW YEAAAH. It would be nice to gain a few more pounds though, to not be so lightweight. But I can't gain much weight no matter how much I eat. Oh, and I have a treadmill bicycle thing in the garage and I try to do about 30 minutes of an intense workout atleast a few days a week.
    i like to warm up before working out :(
    I am a low (close to zero) carbohydrate person. I'm in the best shape I have been in since I was 20. No exercise required.

I love ultimate frisbee and disc golf, but I don't play enough of either to call it exercise. I work with 3-5 year olds all day, and I can safely say that it is great exercise, and good patience practice.
    Im eating carbohydrates as I read this.
    I eat them too, sometimes. I feel markedly worse when I eat them in any significant amount. Last night, for example, was not a good night to be Mark's stomach. Fucking valentine's day.
    I am in the same boat. For valentines day my other half made french bread pizza, baked mac and cheese, and tostadas. It was amazing but damn. I did gym some of it off today. Kinda.
    • CommentAuthoradrian13346

My problem isnt really food since havent eaten an actual home cooked meal in months but I love sweets and there was a point just about a month ago where the thought of fruit roll ups made my mouth water and I couldnt go to sleep without having one, at the worst point i was eating seven or eight of them a day from a box of 10. I'm honestly suprised i dont have diabetes. When I do eat things that can be considered food its usually Papa Johns or a burrito from the tex-mex place down the block. Being a 16 year old man child with disposable income doesn't help either...
    • CommentAuthorTracker

Just curious, have you ever made a fruit gusher and fruit roll up burrito?
    Where are your legal guardians?
    • CommentAuthorTracker

At the wrong place at the right time.
    I meant adrian's.
    • CommentAuthoradrian13346

Posted By: TrackerJust curious, have you ever made a fruit gusher and fruit roll up burrito?

No but i have made a fruit rollup sandwich out of fruit rollups and check out this pic from one of my late night fridge raidings. Ingredients: Salamy, turkey, ham, mayo, black pepper, hot sauce, some weird arabic bread,kraft singles and chunks of american cheddar. Im ashamed :(

Posted By: suicide_doorsWhere are your legal guardians?

Usually sleeping or at work they're nice peeps they just dont pay attention to what im eating.
    Hill/Trail running in the mountains will do a body right
    • CommentAuthorTracker

Ewwww mayo

\

velospace | about, FAQ & policies | contact | blog | status | site map
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.