velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

• CommentAuthorAKang47
    • CommentTimeJan 31st 2012

Fuuuuu, I need some help deciding on what type of wheelset to get.

Black Velocity Deep V's, or Sun M13 II's?
    I'm only 130 pounds so I don't need deep v's and I think the Sun M13's look nice but a lot of people have been telling me to get deep v's.

Any reason why?
    What do you think and why?
    Stop. Stop making new threads. Stop asking the same question over and over. Make up your own mind, or at least ask these questions in the other two threads you made about the same bike.
    • CommentAuthorveggie

owe mah gawd
    Posted By: suicide_doorsStop. Stop making new threads. Stop asking the same question over and over. Make up your own mind, or at least ask these questions in the other two threads you made about the same bike.

Posted By: veggieowe mah gawd

+56427543534

akang.. sell your gold super deep V's now, and get cxp22/open pro laces to formula
    • CommentAuthorsoukietron

My eyes. MY EYESSSSSS
    • CommentAuthorscmalex
    • CommentTimeFeb 1st 2012

HOW ABOUT YOU BUY 20INCH MAG WHEELS? I HEAR THOSE ARE THE BEST FOR FIXIES!

just get the sun m13 wheelset! stop making new threads or you wont get any useful advice. I am pretty sure you have gotten this lecture already.
    People say to buy deep v's because thats whats viewed as trendy/cool (MASHAFRAMA DAWG). thats why you dont see shitty ripoff's of box-section rims, instead china makes b43 copies, such as your wheelset.
    Stop making stupid threads and deflate your bike.
    • CommentAuthorNash
    • CommentTimeFeb 1st 2012 edited

you should really just get aerospokes front and rear
    • CommentAuthorTracker

Pink and yellow
    • CommentAuthorgbrkct

I'm thinking mavic comete in the back with an aerospace in the front. Or get m13s, or deep vs. There really shouldn't be too much of a problem with either. Both will be lighter than your current set. Vs will look better on your build but m13s are a little lighter. I'd get vs. Or sell your bike and get a new one.
    • CommentAuthorR_o_b_s_o_n

just thinking out loud... is it really necesary to flog a dead horse?

why must we flame the shit out of every new person who comes along?

really... who cares if he doesn't post in the QQT? the thread will fall off the front page FASTER if you don't all be pricks and repetedly tell people how stupid they are? just don't add any comments, and the post will dissapear...

(the only reason I'm adding a post is because it's at the top of the page... I'm not bumping it...)

same thing with the "OMG.... This just in" thread, let it go...
    Makes the same exact thread on Bikeforum and who knows where else. "I am f#cking sick of seeing this goddamn picture. "
    • CommentAuthorTracker

I never really got the reason why people sent people to the QQT AFTER they made the thread, I mean they already made it might as well use it.
    Posted By: TrackerPink and yellow

This. Oh my god please, do this.
    • CommentAuthorChris V

I think we should abolish the qq thread. As for this... yeah guys, I think we should stop bashing so much. But, he SHOULD be able to take it and not be scared of. I was like any othe newbie trying to buy my first cool fixie just like anyone else... but I asked serious questions most of the time and I got by the few bashings I recieved. It's kind of part of the cycle so you won't turn into a total noob like those Indonesian kids on Pedalroom, but we've been bashing too hard lately.
    • CommentAuthorstalag13

The guy made multiple threads about how his bike looks, how he can make it look better, etc. without anyone saying anything. I'd say it was about time SOMEONE set him straight. Otherwise, there's be another 50 threads about what color nipples he should have, or whether he should get Dura Ace track hubs for his 2 mile commute through the suburbs to get to PE in the morning, or what color of anodizing will match his CK headset or some bullshit. Seriously, just do some research and make a decision. No need to get a group consensus from a bunch of strangers about every little thing.
    • CommentAuthorNash

Posted By: stalag13The guy made multiple threads about how his bike looks, how he can make it look better, etc. without anyone saying anything. I'd say it was about time SOMEONE set him straight. Otherwise, there's be another 50 threads about what color nipples he should have, or whether he should get Dura Ace track hubs for his 2 mile commute through the suburbs to get to PE in the morning, or what color of anodizing will match his CK headset or some bullshit. Seriously, just do some research and make a decision. No need to get a group consensus from a bunch of strangers about every little thing.

almost sounds like that Mac guy LOL

\

velospace | about, FAQ & policies | contact | blog | status | site map
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.