velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

• CommentAuthorsib30four
    • CommentTimeNov 3rd 2008

So, I've been trying to do some research on this frameset, but I can't find anything. Their website (affinitycycles.com) is still under construction, it was supposed to be finished this past July. I emailed them a few days ago, but no response yet. Thought I'd post on here to speed up the process. Does anyone know how I can purchase one of these frames? Any websites or shops?

Any info is greatly appreciated. ie: specs, pricing, etc.

Thanks!

p.s. I live in San Francisco if that helps any.
    • CommentAuthorJ Juicy
    • CommentTimeNov 3rd 2008

They might be out of business. That's a BIG maybe. Cause the website says coming July 08 and I would think they would update it if they were working on it. You want a new frame I guess right?
    • CommentAuthorsib30four
    • CommentTimeNov 4th 2008

Nah, they're still in business. They were at interbike this past October. They had all their new frames built up and had them out for everyone to see. I'd take a new or used frame. Anything as long as I can get one LOL. I hear it's practically the same frame as an hks, but A LOT CHEAPER in price.
    • CommentAuthorJ Juicy

Did you try calling? I got the number off their Myspace: 718-384-5181 Brooklyn I guess... http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=220273449
    • CommentAuthorsib30four

ehh, im a bit scared of phones. talking on them i mean. but i guess thats my only chance of getting a hold them. thanks man.
    • CommentAuthorJ Juicy

yeah. no problem.
    I have one (ive had two actually, crashed one), geo is not as extreme as the KHS. Not as tight. Awesome frames though, at a good price.

Really great guys to deal with too.

Can't wait for the Alu frame to come out, looking at Janaury.
    okay so i want to order one of these and i just cant figure out what size to get,
    im guessing either the 53.5 cm or the 56.5
    im 5'11 with an 33 inch inseem.
    *and also i was wondering if the frame and fork come with an headsetas well?
    thanks
    Hey sib, you can check out BoxDog bikes on the corner of 14th and Guerrero. They are one of the shops that Affinity distributes too. They're really nice, and I'm sure they'd be more than willing to order you one of these frames if they don't already have them in stock. Affinity just distributed a bunch of them over summer after they received a shipment.

The frame and fork together will run you about five hundred plus or minus any fees the shop is going to charge you. I'm not sure why the website isn't working for you; it works for me just fine. If you can get on their site, here is a link to it:

http://www.affinitycyclesstore.com/template/pdf/lopro.pdf

I hope that works for you. I'll try and answer any more questions you might have.
    Woops!

Didn't see the original date of this thread.
    I noticed ure in SF so go to IminusD in SJ. They should be gettin a shipment of black and white ones in a couple sizes.
    • CommentAuthoratrain62
    • CommentTimeOct 29th 2009

anyone here interested in a Medium size Matte White frame w/ a pro race carbon fork by shimano, silver chris king headset, and a silver 90mm thomson stem? It was only used for seriously 3 months. great condition! message me if interested.
    • CommentAuthorLyKqiD

Anyone know of an affinity dealer in atl or savannah?
    • CommentAuthordas_pyrate

you can buy them from their website. a friend of mine did recently.
    • CommentAuthoraannddyy

hi. i have an affinity lo pro frameset with a threaded chris king headset. im located in new york. and i was wondering if anyone wants to do a trade + cash? paid 730 for frame set, labor, and black threaded chris king headset. size Medium. im 5"11. fits me fine. no scratches except on the drop outs from the nuts. and i used it only once. im selling it because i miss riding aluminum and i have no money.
    • CommentAuthoraannddyy

pm if interested.
    Hey, good idea. Why not post in the MARKETPLACE where such things are supposed to go.
    Posted By: mashingXmikeokay so i want to order one of these and i just cant figure out what size to get,
    im guessing either the 53.5 cm or the 56.5 can someone who possibly owns one of these or knows about there sizing help me?
    im 5'11 with an 32 inch inseem and arm length.

thanks
    • CommentAuthorcplw
    • CommentTimeMar 25th 2010

I'm getting a friend to pick me up a f+f while he's over in the US, but the sites down at the minute so I cant check sizing. Does anyone know what sizes are available?

Thanks
    Last time I was at the shop they only had M and L

\

velospace | about, FAQ & policies | contact | blog | status | site map
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.