velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

• CommentAuthorlui4
    • CommentTimeSep 16th 2011

What do you folks think? This looks interesting but makes me wonder.
    Do you guys think this will make posers want to get fixies lol wow
    laughing through the hole thing reminds me of quicksilver
    • CommentAuthorMancha150

Hes got veeps on that ride!!!
    Remember that movie RAD?
    Been a long time coming, but... ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I'll Netflix it, maybe.
    • CommentAuthorstalag13

I have a mancrush on JGL, and the bike riding scenes look like they might be fun to watch. But the opening lines to that trailer made me want to set myself on fire. Movie's at least 5 years too late.
    0:12 sounds like he need some lube on that chain
    No.
    • CommentAuthorsoukietron

I think it's funny that they're really selling the point that he's riding a fixed gear. I think they mentioned that fact once in Quicksilver. It totally reminds me of that movie. Not paying to see it.
    continental gatorskins. front veep. rear b43. kmc chain. black sugino 75 with fsa chainring. unknown bullhorns + stem + seatpost. im guessing eigthinch scrambler frame. best of all...i think those are mks custom nuevos.
    The frame he is using is a Affinity Metropolitan. I was at Affinity when they had to set up like 10 of the same exact bikes for the movie
    • CommentAuthorlui4

Posted By: soukietronI think it's funny that they're really selling the point that he's riding a fixed gear. I think they mentioned that fact once in Quicksilver. It totally reminds me of that movie. Not paying to see it.

Yes you're right ha it does sell out the point that he's on a fixed gear. I might consider watching this, as the riding scenes do look interesting
    no lie....thats so cool (not the movie)...was it like 10 of the same exact one? like stickers and beat up like that?
    Well dunno about beat up stickers and such but everything the same exact new parts like the Sugino75 Philwood hubs Thomson parts $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    • CommentAuthorlui4

It would be better if they made it like the transporter movies. Throw in a luxurious bike to replace the Audi and some crazy fake stunts maybe even put Jason statham as the rider haha. NOW THAT I'D PAY TO WATCH
    • CommentAuthorveggie

I'd only watch it for JGL
    Jason Statham on the fixed gear bike doing barspins
    Posted By: jamesbooty3no lie....thats so cool (not the movie)...was it like 10 of the same exact one? like stickers and beat up like that?

I knew a costume designer when I was living in LA. He would get paid thousands of dollars to buy eight identical shirts, and rough them up in the exact same way. They have to have that kind of parity in Hollywood so that they don't have to go and reshoot a bunch of stuff because something gets fucked up.

He said that he hated the job, but he drove a new Benz and was not working for at least 20 hours in any given day.

Also, my wife met JGL through a mutual friend about five years ago. She wasn't impressed because she says he wouldn't stop staring at her tits all night. If I had met Jennifer Connelly whilst I was single, and she couldn't stop staring at my tits all night, you can be sure I would have been impressed.

If you want to get to know celebrities and you live in Los Angeles, go work for a private school.
    • CommentAuthoriliketoes
    • CommentTimeSep 17th 2011

shit, does this mean I need to switch from bullhorns now? save money for a cyclocross bike?
    That's just what they want you to do!

\

velospace | about, FAQ & policies | contact | blog | status | site map
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.