velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

• CommentAuthorbirchy009
    • CommentTimeAug 18th 2011

I've been looking all over the whole internet, searching for a decent site/ebay dealer that sells cheap-ish black non machined aerospokes, I'm looking to spend 300-400 but hopefully no more, any help is much appreciated! I'm located in Canada
    Most people here aren't fans of Aerospokes. Perhaps we can keep the conversation helpful, folks?
    • CommentAuthorbirchy009

I wouldn't mind the HED3 trispoke either, but I have a feeling people dislike those too. I've found aerospokes on ebay for 440 + 60 shipping, but it just wont cut it
    • CommentAuthorstalag13

Your best bet is going to be Craigslist. They pop up on my local CL for relatively cheap sometimes, under 200. The scene, so to speak, has been trending away from them.
    • CommentAuthorbirchy009

Thanks, I'm stuck between 2 pretty big cities in Canada but no one seems to be selling at the moment, maybe end of the season in november some will pop up
    • CommentAuthorbirchy009

2nd won't ship to Canada and I believe in machined, thanks for the input though, that first link is my last resort, shipping would be 45$ for me though
    • CommentAuthorMancha150

https://velospace.org/node/38558

just get machined, you wont regret it
    • CommentAuthorbirchy009

Thanks but my frame isnt even drilled for brakes
    • CommentAuthorAphex139

They're all machined underneath... Just rattlecan it.
    • CommentAuthorveggie

I fully expected 9 replies full of flame.
    Posted By: veggieI fully expected 9 replies full of flame.

I'm holding back.
    • CommentAuthorpolitburo

aeropsoke
    • CommentAuthorstalag13
    • CommentTimeAug 18th 2011 edited

Posted By: birchy009Thanks but my frame isnt even drilled for brakes

ha, what?
    • CommentAuthorTracker

Posted By: johnthaddeus
    Posted By: veggieI fully expected 9 replies full of flame.

I'm holding back.

Ha me to.... alot.

Posted By: birchy009I wouldn't mind the HED3 trispoke either, but I have a feeling people dislike those too.

Nope we love those.
    • CommentAuthorpolitburo

ctrl-f "zen" not found
    Wheels like these seem to be hard to find believe it or not. I've gotten some great wheels off of craigslist but you really gotta jump on em when they come up. And I mean you gotta be really fast. Craigslist is the way to go. All though I rarely see aerospokes come up on Seattle craigs. I somehow managed to find my dream campy shamal on craigslist. Keep looking day after day after day haha. Luckily for you aerospokes are everywhere. Good luck!
    Eh, imo id rather get an HED3. What kind of bike is this going on and whats the uses? track, trick, street, or "style"? You should just get a raw aero and spraypaint it black, it will save you a few bucks.
    I can bet its mainly "style" and street so better off getting an Arrospok than a $$$$$$ racing wheel
    • CommentAuthorAtombomb
    • CommentTimeAug 19th 2011

Buy a used HED 3 in good condition. Aerospokes are not worth $300-$400

\

velospace | about, FAQ & policies | contact | blog | status | site map
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.