velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

• CommentAuthorwholarry
    • CommentTimeOct 25th 2008

what do you guys think are the best frames?
    • CommentAuthorETNZ

Cinelli vigorelli 08
    • CommentAuthorHOPE
    • CommentTimeOct 25th 2008 edited

Obvious question is obvious, evryone is gonna say their frame. =]

Bianchi pista concept.

New school ftw
    • CommentAuthorETNZ

Yup new school is the thing

worth every single penny you invess in it :D
    • CommentAuthormeatroll

anything so unique that if it got stolen, you could probably get it back if you let the word out. basically, anything triple triangle, especially those broakland frames. not feeling the gt gutterball though.
    • CommentAuthorAeroAceV03

3rensho when it comes to looks

im still looking for a strong frame for tricks

maybe a fuji or cinelli
    Broakland!
    • CommentAuthorGone

Anything in steel with lugs, preferably a vintage Italian track bike since they invented and perfected them.
    • CommentAuthorgarrett

Absolute favorite frame for me is a GT GTB. Triple triangle baby
    Spectrum sprint and pursuit frames

or good TIG titanium custom made small framebuilders that sorta stuff...NAHBS
    • CommentAuthorJ Juicy
    • CommentTimeOct 25th 2008 edited

• CommentAuthorpockmark

KALAVINKA & YAMAGUCHI
    Ah, the "Sound Off" thread. At least show pics, people.

Softride.

Cannondale also really hit one out of the park in the 80s when they started making their road frames. The fat tubes and the beautiful fillet welding really sing together.

They've kinda choked recently with putting 20 (!) logos on each frame. It's crass. They used to make such distinctive bikes. Now everyone's knocked off their fat tubes, the company's been sold a zillion times, and they've lost their character. I hope they find their way out of bankruptcy with the grace that they entered the market with.
    affinity pursuit or bianchi concept. fuck old skool lugged bikes. New Skool ftw
    • CommentAuthorChouseph

Love the Brooklyn Machine Works Gangsta Track - especially the fork... aero tubing is the jam. Currently waiting on my 09 Pista Concept though and still stoked on it, it'll be a return to aluminum for me.

Oversize tubes or aero tubes excite me...

Webbed lugs also pique my interest, and Merckx is always worth a look
    • CommentAuthorOtto Rax

-Kalavinka w/ longshen webs
    -Zunow Di Picce w/ monostay
    -1988 Schwinn Circuit
    -Miyata Team Pista (the blue & gold one)
    -Rensho SR Exports w/ fastback cluster and sockets
    • CommentAuthorandre

my bike
    • CommentAuthorcrisone

NJS Keirin color schemes (any color w/ flakes), Pista Concept style................
    Pista concepts are shitty overpriced hipster rigs they don't even feel good and for all those lil kids that are gonna yell dumb shit at me now: ya'll never rode a real bike in your lifes if you really think the new Bianchis are so great.
    grow up and learn about how and who sold out to ideal bike corp. in Taiwan, cause thats where those shitty bikes are made at... all of em
    • CommentAuthorgreg

I like aluminum frames. I ride an aluminum track bike, cross bike, ss mtb, and fs mtb. All of the bikes have either carbon, steel or suspension forks and they have been awesome.

\

When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community.

velospace | About | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | contact | blog | status | site map | ©ActionHub.com
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.