velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

• CommentAuthorChris V
    • CommentTimeAug 11th 2011

It was in the markets of Seattle.
    • CommentAuthorTracker

Was it like a big sampler but they aren't small servings.
    • CommentAuthorAaron C

Posted By: uhlerit's the glass that makes the picture good.

If that were only true...
    • CommentAuthoruhler

:S
    • CommentAuthorBrannigan
    • CommentTimeAug 12th 2011

¡ʇı ƃıp ˙pǝʞɹoʍ ʇɐɥʇ sn ɹoɟ ǝnuǝʌ ןɐıɔos ɐ uǝǝq ʇou sɐɥ ǝɹǝɥʇ ǝsnɐɔǝq pɐǝɹɥʇ sıɥʇ ǝʞıן ı
    • CommentAuthorTracker

HAHA nice try i can read upside down.
    • CommentAuthorBrannigan
    • CommentTimeAug 12th 2011 edited

(؛ ˙pǝdɯnʇs ǝq oʇ ǝʇɐɥ ı ¡¡¡ʇıuɯɐp
    No but really, I am stoked that there is a social venue on here. That is what has been missing for me. Sleep well folks, I am out for the eve.
    • CommentAuthorTracker

Yeah its cool to have a chat room like thing.
    • CommentAuthorveggie

I dont know how old you think I am, but i'm really 12. I have one of those hardship licenses
    • CommentAuthoruhler

twelve.
    • CommentAuthorTracker

High school orientation is the most boring shit ever!!!!
    • CommentAuthoruhler

i got my classes today, shit sucks
    • CommentAuthoriliketoes

i have totally delayed buying my books online, thanks for the reminder. Amazon Prime is the best thing ever for students who buy a lot of paperback books. I've tried everything, the University Bookstore is hugely overpriced, searching at the local used stores is rarely profitable, our independent bookstore (the venerable Elliot Bay Books) just doesn't have a robust philosophy section, forget about the chain places. For a while I was using the used marketplace on Amazon, and it's a great tool, but then I found out that if I signed up with my university's email address (which forwards to my gmail account) I could get a free trial of their Prime service (free 2-day shipping).
    so now, the $6 used copy of Foucault's 'The Birth of the Clinic' with $4 shipping from the seller turns into a $10 brandspankingnew copy of the book, shipped fast and free. deals on deals.

I have a strange combination of Renaissance Lit and Post-Modernism this quarter (my other class is an independent thesis project)
    Just ordered:
    The Tempest (Norton Critical Editions), William Shakespeare, et al
    The Birth of the Clinic: An Archaeology of Medical Perception, Michel Foucault
    The Norton Anthology of English Literature, Volume B: The Sixteenth Century/The Early Seventeenth Century, Stephen Greenblatt, et al
    This Is Not a Pipe: 25th Anniversary Edition (Quantum Books), Michel Foucault, et al
    Changeling, Thomas Middleton

and I just recently picked up two titles by Baudrillard, 'Simulations' has been a stimulating read.
    • CommentAuthoriliketoes

btw, don't get a camera that doesn't have an exchangeable lens. you'll get waaay more mileage out of it.
    • CommentAuthorChris V

Posted By: TrackerHigh school orientation is the most boring shit ever!!!!

So you are barely going to be a freshman?
    • CommentAuthorTracker

Yes =(
    • CommentAuthorveggie

Posted By: iliketoesbtw, don't get a camera that doesn't have an interchangeable lens. you'll get waaay more mileage out of it.

ftfy
    • CommentAuthorChris V

Tracker, this will happen to you. I promise
    • CommentAuthorTracker

I promise it won't it's a small high school and I know many of the people that already go there so I doubt that.
    • CommentAuthoriliketoes
    • CommentTimeAug 14th 2011

dude. i remember getting canned. you might encounter something made out of paper with words on it (terrifying, right?) called "Lord of the Flies". shit gets real in high school.

Mannn, someone nicked my front wheel tonight. I guess I need to go buy some kickass rims and ignore the fact that I have a spare in the garage.

\

velospace | about, FAQ & policies | contact | blog | status | site map
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.