velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

• CommentAuthorsfbee
    • CommentTimeMar 20th 2009

I'm sure others are probably already aware, but I figured I'd throw this out there:

I'm having issues loading the main page (it loads an empty document), and have to access the forums via the direct URL. Is anyone else experiencing this behavior?
    • CommentAuthorMAVERICK

been like that for a couple days
    Yeah, it does that for me while I'm at home, but it works perfectly fine while I'm at work, which was making me wonder if my computer was broken. Unfortunately, it just means I have to spend my work time looking at bicycles.
    Agreed, it's bust after edits too. Loading new pages is fine though and the edits are made. It's just an annoyance.
    • CommentAuthorKyle No 27

Posted By: upthemaidenYeah, it does that for me while I'm at home, but it works perfectly fine while I'm at work, which was making me wonder if my computer was broken. Unfortunately, it just means I have to spend my work time looking at bicycles.

VERY unfortunate. I feel the utmost sympathy for you. lol I used to have to get my daily bike fix on dial up while fighting the barracuda web filter the entire time. Times were tough.

And yeah I got the blank page while trying to post a comment. Should I go ahead and assume that comment was never posted? Or should I assume that it did post each of the 5 times I hit submit?
    • CommentAuthorKyle No 27

FYI: every time you hit "post comment" and it goes blank, it's posts that comment. Anyone know how delete comments?
    • CommentAuthorgreg

Working on it
    Yeah, I can see! It's still up and down, but good luck. Had to giggle at these very eccentric errors:

https://velospace.org/nodenodenodenodenodeforums?q=nodenodenodenodeforums&q=nodenodenodeforums&q=nodenodeforums&q=nodeforums
    https://velospace.org/nodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodeuser/13481?q=nodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodeuser/13481&q=nodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodeuser/13481&q=nodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodeuser/13481&q=nodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodeuser/13481&q=nodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodeuser/13481&q=nodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodeuser/13481&q=nodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodeuser/13481&q=nodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodeuser/13481&q=nodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodeuser/13481&q=nodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodeuser/13481&q=nodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodeuser/13481&q=nodenodenodenodenodenodenodenodeuser/13481&q=nodenodenodenodenodenodenodeuser/13481&q=nodenodenodenodenodenodeuser/13481&q=nodenodenodenodenodeuser/13481&q=nodenodenodenodeuser/13481&q=nodenodenodeuser/13481&q=nodenodeuser/13481&q=nodeuser/13481&q=user/13481
    https://velospace.org/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/forums/?q=node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/forums/&q=node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/forums/&q=node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/forums/&q=node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/forums/&q=node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/forums/&q=node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/forums/&q=node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/forums/&q=node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/forums/&q=node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/forums/&q=node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/forums/&q=node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/forums/&q=node/node/node/node/node/node/node/node/forums/&q=node/node/node/node/node/node/node/forums/&q=node/node/node/node/node/node/forums/&q=node/node/node/node/node/forums/&q=node/node/node/node/forums/&q=node/node/node/forums/&q=node/node/forums/&q=node/forums/

"Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete", no shit!
    • CommentAuthorgreg

Ok, the major error has been fixed - you can now access velospace.org by typing in 'velospace.org' without having to go to a direct URL.

I will be looking into the POST white page issues next.
    Fab. You know taxonomy pages are broken too?
    • CommentAuthorgreg

Yes, I know that the tag pages are down.
    • CommentAuthoradriano

it seems that the view counter has frozen.
    Remember when everything was done with a #2 pencil?

Good luck Greg, it’s a great site when it works well!
    • CommentAuthorRideOn505

I've got some issues...I can't edit my account at all. It loads a blank page and that's it. Bummer. I wanna upload some new photos and change some info. I'm on a Mac, what gives??
    Rawson
    • CommentAuthoradriano
    • CommentTimeMar 21st 2009

also, i have a double post on my bicycle page that i cant delete.
    • CommentAuthormastronaut
    • CommentTimeMar 26th 2009

Tell your buddies one and all to update their photos, there are waaay too many that have no pic or fucked up file names etc. It's a major annoyance if you random through the bike pages.
    • CommentAuthorFezdango

WORST THING ABOUT VELOSPACE, FACE-PALM, WTF, GROW UP.....

MAX IMAGE SIZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

250kb max ?!?!?!?!?
    WHAT IS THIS 1998?!

this is the number one reason i dont update my pics much, such a fuqing hassle, cropping, re-sizing, fuq all that bullshit. i re-size all the way down to 800x600 AND IT STILL WONT FUQING PASS!

*rage!*

but other than that the site is tops, awesome productivity killer.
    • CommentAuthorgreg

Tell you what, if you pay the web hosting bill for velospace I'll up it to 1MB per photo
    • CommentAuthormastronaut

Fezdango, there are FREE easy to use programs that'll optimize pics for you..google is full of em.
    • CommentAuthoradriano

Posted By: adrianoalso, i have a double post on my bicycle page that i cant delete.

\

velospace | about, FAQ & policies | contact | blog | status | site map
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.