velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

• CommentAuthorb3pkay
    • CommentTimeApr 11th 2013

I was running the tri color 6400. Just took them off and put my Sugino 75s back on as I've left the salty winter roads of NY and hit the summer like spring of NC.
    • CommentAuthorlilakmonoke
    • CommentTimeApr 12th 2013 edited

Posted By: socal3renshoconfirm that the extra length is symmetrical. some spindles add to just the drive side.

thats a valid objection you honor and will require further investigations and elaborate mathematical simulations. are you serious? you mean im pedalling OFF CENTER? now i know why one my balls, usually the left one is always in the way ;-)
    • CommentAuthorchku
    • CommentTimeApr 12th 2013 edited

I built this bike for my brother a few years ago. Full Shimano 600 Tricolor (8-speed). Chain and cassette were flogged but the whole groupset was still so reliable. Great brakes. This is a bike I'd be happy to ride on a fast group ride with guys on modern stuff.

Posted By: lilakmonokebottom bracket

113mm bottom bracket, from memory it's slightly asymmetrical so you could put the spindle in reverse (my brother's bike is currently single-speeded, however I used the inner chainring position).
    And that should remedy the numbnutz

\

velospace | about, FAQ & policies | contact | blog | status | site map
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.