velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

• CommentAuthorAjoten
    • CommentTimeMay 13th 2011

Thought it was funny when i first found it, but these questions are getting out of control!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190531521003#ht_590wt_1036
    • CommentAuthorveggie

• CommentAuthorrollins

that's comical.
    • CommentAuthorAaron C

That is quite comical. I often feel as if i have an invisibility cloak whilst riding my bicycle.
    • CommentAuthorAjoten

Not quite sure what veggie's link has to do with a mighty coat of invisibility.
    • CommentAuthorheadydude

brits are so damn funny
    harry potter is for children.
    • CommentAuthortypeDvorak
    • CommentTimeMay 13th 2011 edited

Q: Sydney it is far more important to be seen on the latest carbon bike and in the latest strip (excepting Euscatel of course), than it is to actually ride or race anywhere. Do you think the jacket might undermine this culture?

A: Goodday - rob7454 The short answer is, strooth there are some right gallahs out there aren’t there old bean. And they could certainly do with a right invisibling. But until we crush the four-wheel tyranny, us two wheelers must stick together and share the love. Unless it’s an incumbent odd ball or dullard hipster on a fixie. They can fvck off. (ps. I think i mistook you for a dogger in the last Q. Soz about that)

..... what the.
    • CommentAuthorrollins

I couldnt' figure out what a dogger was either
    • CommentAuthorcampystamp

I tell you. With a lot of drivers out there, you don't need a invisibility cloak.
    • CommentAuthoreaglerock

Posted By: AjotenNot quite sure what veggie's link has to do with a mighty coat of invisibility.

The Best/Worst thread is where we normally discuss the dual comedy of errors that are Craigslist and eBay.

That said, I'm pretty impressed that the seller is willing to blow his seller's fee just for the laughs of yelling at his jacket, and he's going to stick to his joke all the way through. I also think anyone who bids £250 for that jacket is mentally disturbed.
    • CommentAuthorAjoten
    • CommentTimeMay 14th 2011

• CommentAuthortypeDvorak
    • CommentTimeMay 15th 2011

Posted By: rollinsI couldnt' figure out what a dogger was either

Posted By: AjotenYou bunch of monoglots.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogging_(sexual_slang)

Alternately, a Dodger. We all know that universally British drunk-cockney-sailor accent has a habit of butchering good ol' 'Merrcan words.

\

velospace | about, FAQ & policies | contact | blog | status | site map
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.