velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

I just came across an old email where I'm telling a friend that he should absolutely always read Bicycle Design. But I lost the bookmark and forgot about it myself! I'm glad he's getting married so I searched for his old emails!

In case you need some sort of inducement,
    • CommentAuthorMancha150
    • CommentTimeMar 25th 2011

woa doctor!
    • CommentAuthorAphex139

Great googly moogly!
    • CommentAuthoreaglerock

That looks hurty to ride.
    • CommentAuthorveggie

I saw that at Nahbs
    what is this madness?!!
    Wow. That's crazy lookin. I bet it feels like riding an over cooked spaghetti noodle though.
    • CommentAuthoreoLithic
    • CommentTimeMar 25th 2011 edited

saw a similar frame on ebay or was it craigslist.. guy mentioned how it's a bike you do not want to sprint/climb on.. which is obvious. although kinda funny regarding how narrowly minded this thing is engineered. awesome bike though.

mtv had a show called undateable... one of the hobbies which guarantees you will not be having sex is riding "funny looking contraptions". (recumbents, segways, 1800s bigwheels). this got left out?!
    • CommentAuthorveggie

• CommentAuthorAaron C

This was apparently a concept sprint bike. A "what would (track) racing bikes be like if the UCI limitations were not in place."
    • CommentAuthorpolitburo

^and if 50s futurist design never left.

love this thing.
    The googly moogly is clearly great.

Veggie, how was the show? Do you have other pics? I found some official ones but I'd love to see some of what showgoers thought was cool.
    • CommentAuthorgreg

What a great blog, thanks for sharing
    • CommentAuthorveggie
    • CommentTimeMar 26th 2011 edited

Posted By: Joshua A.C. NewmanVeggie, how was the show? Do you have other pics? I found some official ones but I'd love to see some of what showgoers thought was cool.

I've got a ton, I was going to make a thread, but I forgot I had photos until a week later, I figured it was too late. Shall I make a thread?

Just counted, I took 99 pictures. There were times when I was too engrossed in my surroundings, wish I had gotten more.
    Yes.
    Or even just a Flickr/Picasa gallery.
    • CommentAuthorveggie
    • CommentTimeMar 26th 2011

Posted By: suicide_doorsYes.

Coming right up.
    Nice.
    • CommentAuthorveggie
    • CommentTimeMar 26th 2011

Posted By: Purple Llama

https://velospace.org/forums/discussion/3518/nahbs-oleven/#Item_1

\

When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community.

velospace | About | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | contact | blog | status | site map | ©ActionHub.com
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.