velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

I know... alot of people ask this question.. but I'm stuck between keeping my Phil Woods or my HB 7600's... My Philly's are laced to MA-3's with DT SPOKES. My Dura ace are laced to H plus son's ( polished ) with DT spokes...

Sorry about this thread but... I'm really stuck ! :-(
    WIll you be riding the city or the velo?
    • CommentAuthorsfbee
    • CommentTimeMar 9th 2011

I see great things for the future of this thread.
    Pointless thread.

Keep whatever looks best with your current build. Both wheels have a totally different aesthetic.

Actually, come to think about it... the Dura Ace hubs might be quite a bit faster than the Phil Wood.
    just keep em both, problem solved
    • CommentAuthorsfbee

Posted By: terrible_one49Actually, come to think about it... the Dura Ace hubs might be quite a bit faster than the Phil Wood.

That depends on whether or not the Phil hubs are anodized. Everybody knows that color anodized hubs are at least 3x faster.
    • CommentAuthorJabrowski

keep the phils and give me the DAs. Both our problems are solved.
    • CommentAuthordanzap209

This is like asking what should I wear the black or the grey pants.
    Or you can sell both of the wheelsets and get seven sets of gnarly Veepz to Orgin8 (they're faster than Formulas!). One for everyday of the week. B0$$
    Duh njs is obviously faster
    • CommentAuthoruhler

Posted By: danzap209This is like asking what should I wear the black or the grey pants.

Grey for sure.
    Posted By: bensonisajewDuh njs is obviously faster

damn. well there you have it.

\

velospace | about, FAQ & policies | contact | blog | status | site map
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.