velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

I'm looking for a easy way to lose a pound on my bike and these seem like a great deal.

http://www.neuvationcycling.com/product199.html

I ride on the street and kind of hard but weigh around 130 and am wondering how much abuse these can take.
    What do your current wheels weigh?
    • CommentAuthorgreg
    • CommentTimeDec 10th 2010

Ive got a set of the R28s on my Jake the Snake and I'm very happy with them. I dropped a pound off the original set for $300, which I consider to be a good deal
    1160g according to bike island...they are formula/alex sub that came with my bike
    • CommentAuthorAFenvy
    • CommentTimeDec 10th 2010

They are great wheels, whether you choose the M28 or the R28. I have them on my race bike which has seen 5,000 miles + of cross races, centuries, etc. The wheels were never treated nice off road, or on road and I have been hitting potholes and popping curbs since day one. I weight 150lbs. They are an amazing value, and very strong for their low spoke count. Each one is built by hand so the quality is impeccable. Also, if you have any issues whatsoever, they have the best customer service of any brand bar none. Neuvation will take them back and send you a new wheel if ANYTHING goes wrong with it ever. He even has a rim protection plan that guarantees your wheels for life and only costs $10. You will not be disappointed.
    Thanks a lot! I was just skeptical of a wheel that weighs almost half of my current one and after I sell it will probably only cost me like 70$.
    Doesnt that wheel weigh half as much as your current wheelset because it's only a front wheel?
    I mean my current front weights 1160 and the neuvation is 6something, I wouldn't be getting a back as there is a much smaller difference
    Whoa. That's a heavy wheel.
    i have the same exact bike as you *muahahaha*

and the neuvation m28 is the same as performance titan

and i would recommend the front wheel
    • CommentAuthorveggie
    • CommentTimeDec 12th 2010

Posted By: NightStalkerand the neuvation m28 is the same as performance titan

Also the same as the the Weyless Korso which they also used to sell

I have a rear one on my road bike
    Nice build nightstalker, I'm getting the wheel after xmas
    Just to follow up, I ordered the M28 for 74 including shipping!
    • CommentAuthorgreg
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2011

Let us know what you think
    • CommentAuthorHaegan
    • CommentTimeJan 21st 2011

i have some of the neuvation deep carbon tubs (they may be the c50s? but i think they are deeper) and they are awesome. light stiff and fast and a good price as well

\

velospace | about, FAQ & policies | contact | blog | status | site map
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.