velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

• CommentAuthorjonXmack
    • CommentTimeNov 15th 2010

What about the Giro Hex or Xen? They're both quite nice looking helmets, when I used to ride trials a lot I used a Xen, now it just sits on the top of my wardrobe doing nothing.
    • CommentAuthorWilliam3000
    • CommentTimeNov 15th 2010 edited

Posted By: the fumingator
    Posted By: alex aka freshget a Catlike Whisper ;)

Those things freak me out. Can't quite put my finger on it... it's like the gimme pizza slowed down video.

I think the "kompact" is a more moderate version of the "whisper" and was their high end modell before the whisper.

although the matte black is discontinued on this one.
    • CommentAuthorpeazweag
    • CommentTimeNov 15th 2010

any helmet is fine ,as long as its WHITE.dark colors get too hot in the sun.looks arent everything.
    It has a lot to do with the shape of your head. Some people have heads that work well with helmets. Some people are more like me, where it looks like I have prosthetic head on top of my real head.
    Anybody using a Met forte helmet? If so is it comfortable and how does it look on your head?
    • CommentAuthortypeDvorak
    • CommentTimeNov 18th 2010 edited

Posted By: alex aka fresh
    cervelo test team clip

3:19 and 4:08
    anybody else note the off-round rings?
    • CommentAuthorjonXmack
    • CommentTimeNov 18th 2010 edited

CTT (Cervélo Test Team) used Rotor Q-Rings which I imagine means Garmin-Cervélo will be using them in the 2011 season. Quite a lot of riders in the pro peloton use oval rings, some Rotor Q-Rings, others (such as Brad Wiggins from Team Sky) use O.symetric.

Wiggos bike!
    Mine's ugly as hell, it's a cheapie from Target. Don't really care, I don't have to look at it when it's on my noggin.

\

velospace | about, FAQ & policies | contact | blog | status | site map
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.