velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

• CommentAuthorGloomy
    • CommentTimeNov 3rd 2010

Hey guys
    First of all, I want everybody to know that I don't want to smear anyone's reputation by making this thread. I only need some help that I'm sure to find here.

I've been ordering alot of bike parts from Track Supermarket.com over the years and It looks like I got a problem with my last transaction. I bought the parts on October 25 and my order statut is still indicating ''processing''. (It used to say ''shipped'' when they are...)

Anyways, that's not my main concern since it can take some time (maybe over a week) for them to get the parts. The problem is that they are not responding to any of the 4-5 emails I sent over the last month.

Rene used to be a cool guy and was always replying to his emails within 24h.
    Is there anything wrong with them? I guess I'm not the only one who's ordering bike stuff there so what are you toughts? I've been ordering things over the interwebz since almost 10years and such a thing never happened.
    What should I do? Recycling myself in stencil art or scrapbooking? And for god sakes, they are fucking located in Japan...

Thanks!
    • CommentAuthordeermatt

Rene is a great, honest guy , and he has told me he gets TONS of emails, and sometimes it takes some time to respond to them all . Give him some time, as the company is only him, and maybe an assistant . Make sure you have the correct email address , and be nice . I know Rene was sick for a little while and was out of the office, he may just be trying to catch up on orders .
    • CommentAuthorwes m.

What payment method did you use? Most credit card companies will give you your money back if you call them and explain the situation.
    • CommentAuthordanzap209

I inquired about a saddle and haven't got a response in over a week.
    • CommentAuthorGloomy

I'm glad to hear that Deermat, it kind of make my day.
    I know they are busy running two shops so I guess I'll give Rene the time he need.The only thing is that I want to ride my bike before winter!!
    • CommentAuthorCeya

rene is on the up and up.

you stated that you have been buying from him alot .

that should tell you that he is good to go.

I have been where he is being so overwelmed and trying to play catch up.

playing catch up after being sick is worse.

S/F,
    CEYA!
    • CommentAuthorGloomy
    • CommentTimeNov 4th 2010

Got a little package from mister Rene today! It took 10 days so it was pretty quick.

So all in all, he's not updating his website or replying to his emails but he do manage all of the orders.
    I wish I could delete that thread but I guess it will help the other Track Supermarket customers to wait patiently their parts.

\

velospace | about, FAQ & policies | contact | blog | status | site map
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.