velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

• CommentAuthoryong
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2010

anybody know the size seatpost of fuji track comp 2010? i measure with string wrap it all around,its 66mm.should i get 31.6or 27.2?im really confused to measure and find the right size.

thanks in advance guys.
    Whoa whoa whoa, let's forget that Benson just gave you the answer. How did you get a circumference of 66mm? You're off. But let's just say you actually DID have a post with a circumference of 66mm. To find the diameter (which is how posts are traditionally measured), you would divide the circumference by Pi. Sooo, 66/3.14=~21mm

Let this be a lesson to you people out there. Get a caliper and don't use a string, dingus.
    • CommentAuthoryong

aight will do borrow caliper tomorrow..thanks :)
    Posted By: yongaight will do borrow caliper tomorrow..thanks :)

Why if I just told you what size the seatpost is?
    • CommentAuthoryong

just make sure...double check..i have to many item i have to return...i dont need more.thanks anyway.
    • CommentAuthoreaglerock
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2010 edited

Posted By: bensonisajew
    Posted By: yongaight will do borrow caliper tomorrow..thanks :)

Why if I just told you what size the seatpost is?

Sometimes, the lesson only sinks in when you teach yourself. That's fine; a caliper is a handy item to have around, anyway. I've used mine twelve times today.

yong: Odds are, if you have a seatpost lying around the house (or another bicycle with a seatpost on it), the seatpost you already have is 27.2mm. Give it a try.

\

When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community.

velospace | About | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | contact | blog | status | site map | ©ActionHub.com
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.