velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

• CommentAuthorerlski
    • CommentTimeSep 19th 2010

So i have a set of Aerospokes Track Specific, yeah a set, not just the front the rear too. I've been riding these wheels hard because they claim to be reliable, durable, and you don't have to fiddle with spokes. This Is what Aerospoke claims, it's posted on their site. "Our wheels are rugged and that means less time truing spokes and more time riding the streets, doing tricks or taking a well-earned PBR break."

Well just recenty my rear Aerospoke has developed a creak and to tell you the truth it's erkin. Since then I've written an e-mail to Aerospoke tech support to see what the deal is, and what they can do to fix it. So now, I patiently await response.

Has this happened to anyone else? Holla.....
    Your wheel is broken. Aluminum spoked wheels FTW
    sell them both on ebay.
    invest in spokes.
    Who drinks PBR? Fucking weirdos.

Aerospoke + crack = giant useless frisbee
    • CommentAuthorurchin0903

theyre not worth it get spokes
    • CommentAuthorjdiamond

man i had one as well, on the front of one of my bikes like 2 years ago, first off as soon as i got it was creaking and cracking, i worked at a shop that was an aerospoke dealer so i said fuck it and got it for cost, why not? turns out after i really examined it, and was just a faulty bearing, they are pretty solid, i beat the hell out of that thing and it held up, but nothing compares to a good ol spoke wheel, get a spoke wheel if you looking for good performance. unless you just like the way they look then keep em. they are heavy as shit though
    I would get an Aerospoke for ridin thru Soho/Williamsburg on Saturday nights

Other than that...... bright silver Deep Vs to keep shining on them hoes
    • CommentAuthorjdiamond

Posted By: cool the kid
    Other than that...... bright silver Deep Vs to keep shining on them hoes

haha YES!
    • CommentAuthorJL1236
    • CommentTimeSep 21st 2010

heavy heavy heavy
    • CommentAuthorpawn shop
    • CommentTimeJan 16th 2012

i want one
    • CommentAuthormktng

dont call them Anchorjokes for nothing
    • CommentAuthorNash

short answer: no
    get a pair of mavic open pros 36h. last you 8978347894379324 years +

\

velospace | about, FAQ & policies | contact | blog | status | site map
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.