velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

• CommentAuthorMRE
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2010

Hey,

Any thoughts or opinions on cardiff saddles, and all-city cranksets... ??

Thanks!
    +1 and +1
    TROLL THIS BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted By: FixedGearFix+1 and +1

How would you know? You have no experience with either and have neither parts on your bike.
    • CommentAuthorwyatt183
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2010

i heard all-city cranks are pretty good.....
    Posted By: terrible_one49

How would you know? You have no experience with either and have neither parts on your bike.

was joking i have never even heard of those parts, except i know the brand all city
    Seems like the overall consensus is to just get the Brooks instead of the Cardiff Saddle.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=cardiff+saddle+%20issues
    • CommentAuthorRuffinit
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2010

Posted By: FixedGearFix
    Posted By: terrible_one49

was joking i have never even heard of those parts, except i know the brand all city

All kidding aside, don't respond to these posts unless you know what it is that you are speaking. Folks come to the forums to find out genuine answers to questions and if they take the first response to their question as gospel, you've just sold them down the road. It may be funny to you, but these forums have gained respect over time in the cycling community and it takes a bit of responsibility to keep it.
    Posted By: RuffinitAll kidding aside, don't respond to these posts unless you know what it is that you are speaking. Folks come to the forums to find out genuine answers to questions and if they take the first response to their question as gospel, you've just sold them down the road. It may be funny to you, but these forums have gained respect over time in the cycling community and it takes a bit of responsibility to keep it.

Thank you! Exactly. I think you could copy and paste this response of yours, quoting almost every post that FixedGearFix makes on this site.
    Seriously what's going on these days on Velospace? Last year we just had lickedwicked and now it seems there's 10 more of him around. It's like that scene in Gremlins when Stripe jumps in the pool at the YMCA.

• CommentAuthorRuffinit
    • CommentTimeJul 9th 2010 edited

A new generation figures out how to use a computer and finds the internet...

And though LW asked a lot of "fringe" questions, he didn't jump in on a thread like he was an experienced user to mislead someone asking a question.
    • CommentAuthormodster13
    • CommentTimeJul 9th 2010 edited

I been on here for a few days and you guys constantly wine and moan like Haitian children! I'll get my word on the street...

...shut UP!!!
    • CommentAuthoriCxLegion
    • CommentTimeJul 9th 2010

Posted By: modster13I been on here for a few daysand you guys constantly wine and moan like Haitian children! I'll get my word on the street...

...shut UP!!!

Why is the word"up" the only word capitalized?
    • CommentAuthorveggie
    • CommentTimeJul 9th 2010

Posted By: modster13...shut UP!!!

nou

\

velospace | about, FAQ & policies | contact | blog | status | site map
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.