velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

• CommentAuthordeermatt
    • CommentTimeJul 2nd 2010

I think tricks on track bikes is pretty lame, but this is pretty awesome. The guy has serious balls . Watch it to the end, he does a backflip over a pyramid !

lol... I probably couldn't scale half the terrain he does if I were on a MTB.

skillz for sure, but still... wtfm8...

and omgwtfbbqfailnoob for bmx pedals on a road bike
    • CommentAuthorveggie

Holy shit.

balls for sure
    • CommentAuthorparkman14

damn, that's crazy.
    Great riding! That descent down the huge bank was intense.
    • CommentAuthorthe rabbi
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2010

This is what happens when you put a trials or bmx dude on wny bike. Give them a day and they'll figure out how to ride it like they've been on it for years.
    • CommentAuthorquidose

This was already just posted in another thread a few days ago.
    • CommentAuthordeermatt

Posted By: quidoseThis was already just posted in another thread a few days ago.

Im on here pretty often and did not see this ever posted
    • CommentAuthorquidose

Yea, of course I can't find it now, but I'm positive this was just posted pretty far down in some carbon-related thread a few days ago. The following comment I thought was by JACN or eaglerock saying how he was just watching it the day before. I'm not on any other boards, so I can't imagine where else I would have seen it. Oh well.
    • CommentAuthordeermatt

I got this off of another forum
    • CommentAuthorquidose

Hmm, I guess maybe I was reading something on accident.
    • CommentAuthoreaglerock
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2010 edited

Posted By: quidoseThe following comment I thought was by JACN or eaglerock saying how he was just watching it the day before.

I can't think of any reason that I'd post that I'd watched a tricks/BMX video. 'Cause I can't think of any reason that I'd watch a tricks/BMX video. I'm much too busy riding, and watching World Cup.
    • CommentAuthorwes m.

Posted By: eaglerock
    Posted By: quidoseThe following comment I thought was by JACN or eaglerock saying how he was just watching it the day before.

I can't think of any reason that I'd post that I'd watched a tricks/BMX video. 'Cause I can't think of any reason that I'd watch a tricks/BMX video. I'm much too busy riding, and watching World Cup.

What about the TDF? Did you see Cancellara destroy everyone in the opening time trial today?
    • CommentAuthoreaglerock

Posted By: wes m.What about the TDF? Did you see Cancellara destroy everyone in the opening time trial today?

Um, no; I was watching Germany kick the snot out of Argentina, and Spain escaping Paraguay by the skin of their teeth. Then I had to take my Bertin into the shop for Dremel-surgical removal of the fixed cup, which cracked clean through. Then grocery shopping for my annual Independence Day bash. Plus a side trip to the bike kitchen to attempt to locate the parts collection that came with the Follis frame I just swapped them for. So I've been preoccupied.

I am an over-the-air TV viewer. Since Versus is broadcasting the TdF (unlike the Giro and last year's Vuelta, both broadcast by Universal Sports, a division of NBC), the only TdF I'm going to get to see is what Versus chooses to put on their site.

Besides, "Cancellara destroy(ing) everyone in the opening time trial"? Isn't that the same thing as saying "fat guy likes fried food"?
    • CommentAuthorwes m.

Fair enough but Cancellara was a full 10 seconds ahead of second place. They actually x-rayed a lot of the bikes this year looking for hidden motors. Crazy. I guess the real story is that Armstrong beat Contador.
    • CommentAuthordeermatt
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2010

im just stoked lance took 3rd in the prologue !!! what makes me happier is contador got 6th and looked like he was dying .

Contador won for most awesome looking attire though . That skinsuit with built in gloves and that matching teal girl tt helmet !
    • CommentAuthorkirke

Armstrong actually finished fourth, David Millar of Garmin-Transitions took third place.
    • CommentAuthordeermatt

He must of somehow gotten bumped out of third place, because I was watching it , he crossed the line, it said 3rd place . Contador finished next, and said he was 6th.
    • CommentAuthorwes m.

Lance finished in 3rd, Cancellara raced after Lance, Cancellara got 1st, Lance was knocked down to 4th. Thats how I remember it.
    • CommentAuthordeermatt

oh , that makes sense. I stopped watching after lance .

\

velospace | about, FAQ & policies | contact | blog | status | site map
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.