velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

• CommentAuthorDfor3
    • CommentTimeJun 14th 2010

Please take a look at the updates to my GOrilla and leave me a comment if you like.
    My bike is faster
    No no no. MY bike is faster than both of yours!
    • CommentAuthorDfor3

Fair enough your bikes are faster than mine but with and me and my bike we are faster than you and yours :)
    • CommentAuthorheadphone

why did you wrap your bars like that?
    Posted By: Dfor3Fair enough your bikes are faster than mine but with and me and my bike we are faster than you and yours :)

Yeah, you're right. My bike may be faster, but I'm slow as shit. Haha.
    • CommentAuthorDfor3

I wanted to show the contrast betwen my bars and tape, plus ride mostly in the drops.
    • CommentAuthorheadphone

My first impression of seeing your wrap job was that you had run out of tape and said "fuck it. oh well", so the look you're going for probably isnt having its intended effect. And since I'm not a big fan of sacrificing comfort for aesthetics, having tape on top seems more valuable than having bare bars even if you only ride on the tops 1% of the time.
    • CommentAuthorDfor3
    • CommentTimeJun 14th 2010 edited

Good point
    • CommentAuthorDfor3

I see what you are saying headphone, I think in the very near future I will be wrapping my bars with Cinelli Treasure tape in silver. Regards, Dfor3
    • CommentAuthorheadphone

...but dont get me wrong. you have a fine bicycle -- good work.
    • CommentAuthorDfor3

Thank you headphone, I am trying :)
    • CommentAuthorBamfs01

You need some straps.
    • CommentAuthorDfor3

When I really have my riding legs back maybe Bamfs01, if not strap, I will go clipless :)
    Posted By: Dfor3Fair enough your bikes are faster than mine but with and me and my bike we are faster than you and yours :)

Nuh uh with my risers I swapped back to pink Ourys for maximum street cred and pink is a pretty fast color so my bike goes faster but as for me I messed up my shoulder again today and my foot from skateboarding so you guys can defiantly move faster than me
    • CommentAuthordeermatt

you really love Miche
    • CommentAuthorDfor3
    • CommentTimeJun 15th 2010

Well I do like Miche but I would prefer Campagnolo, here in europe the Miche components run at least half the price of Campagnolo and allow one to outfit their italian bike with italian components.

\

velospace | about, FAQ & policies | contact | blog | status | site map
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.