velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

Posted By: bensonisajewGO SKATEBOARDING DAY 2010!!!

Where's your skateboard?!
    Its Broken :(
    • CommentAuthorJTPbedank
    • CommentTimeJun 28th 2010

can i have it yet?????
    • CommentAuthorparkman14

I'm about to go to the park meself
    Posted By: JTPbedankcan i have it yet?????

Get your own :]
    • CommentAuthorJTPbedank

get your own s works :)
    Why would I do that if I have a perfectly fine Visp I can ride :P
    • CommentAuthorthe rabbi

Posted By: bensonisajew
    your saddle is too high.
    It looks like that in that angle I actually have a good bend on my knees on the down stroke
    • CommentAuthorthe rabbi

Your heel is pointed up.
    I dont know I have my seat just right, I guess the photo got me just in an awkward position or something I was shifting and hopping from slowing down from all the human traffic
    • CommentAuthorRuffinit
    • CommentTimeJul 1st 2010 edited

Posted By: MaxThrash
    Posted By: the rabbiAlso, YOU'RE RIDING A TRACK BIKE, GET USED TO TOE OVERLAP.

My 80s/possibly early 90s Bianchi Pista has no toe overlap. I'm pretty sure it's real track geometry, although I've never measured.
    I just checked the specs on my Cannondale Crit. Seems the head tube and seat tube angles are steeper than most of these track frames and less than 1 degree different that the C'dale track frame. The only difference being the fork trail which is only 15mm different. The chainstay is all of 1.5cm longer than the C'd track but shorter than the Kilo. The wheelbase is 10cm shorter on the C'dale Crit than the Kilo.
    So, for all intents and purposes, a Cannondale Crit frame set up FG would work very well on the track. I haven't seen any track frames that have more critical angles that the C'dale track frame. No wonder everyone crows over it. AND I have no toe overlap on my 60cm.
    Posted By: bensonisajewI dont know I have my seat just right, I guess the photo got me just in an awkward position or something I was shifting and hopping from slowing down from all the human traffic

when your crank is at the bottom your leg should form a 20 degree angle when your foot is flat on the pedal.

lower your saddle maybe an inch.

also thats the worst motherfucking picture phone picture i have ever seen. Its like one megapixel
    The saddle height is fine and I have enough bend on down stroke.
    The photo got all messed up when I edited the happy face.
    it also looks like you tried to draw a band on your right hand, and it looks like you colored you grips and spacers red...

Explain please
    Crap I dint even notice, well thats my live strong bracelet
    Ill just post the original photo lol

you cant even see my face but I was bored and edited that smily face lol
    thats still the most shitty camera phone picture i have seen
    Well the other photo with me holding my bike up came from the same camera. I assume person taking pictures was also skating so things get blurry
    oh, looks like you have a stalker on your hands. Look at that he follows you around lol!

\

velospace | about, FAQ & policies | contact | blog | status | site map
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.