velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

Leaders tt is also like 3x longer than their seat tube
    if you're a bit crazy about new things like me i'd be a little pissed since you just got this bike and scratched the fork already. that's probably a sticker but it looks a little unsightly
    First hour I got the whole tt dirty from my pants rubbing, my chainstay all musty from installing the chain.
    The sticker looks nice in person, it looks like a big shit in photo
    • CommentAuthorJTPbedank
    • CommentTimeJun 5th 2010

the post is actually a 27.4 i did know that. but use a beer can as a shim or a can. itll fit great. and yeah i just made the decision im def gonna order one probs built it up to
    b43s
    maybe miche cranks
    easton stem
    sinz risers
    the post that it comes with and idk about a seat yet
    • CommentAuthorJTPbedank
    • CommentTimeJun 6th 2010

hey btw how off is the sizing? i ride a 55 should i order a 55 or a 57? I'm 5 10 with a 32 inseam

thanks in advance
    Well the frame itself looks small but once built up I thought it fit good, im 5 10 with about 32 inseam and it fits me great. if you have longer arms I would say 55 is good.
    Okay so its been 3 days riding all over the place with this, the frame is holding up great and super stiff. Its my first aluminum bike so those bumpy floors gives me a good rattle! I have received many complements riding around, someone in a car slowed down to even ask me where I got it haha
    • CommentAuthorJTPbedank
    • CommentTimeJun 8th 2010

how is toe overlap on this?
    Compare to my Pista there is a little less overlap with the Visp but the Pista and their geo compared to Visp, Visp seems trackier my Pista can barspin lol
    • CommentAuthorthe rabbi
    • CommentTimeJun 9th 2010

My 2005 pista (57cm) could barspin with a 23c tire on. That was before the geometry change.

Also, YOU'RE RIDING A TRACK BIKE, GET USED TO TOE OVERLAP.
    • CommentAuthorAzad
    • CommentTimeJun 9th 2010

Is eBay the only place to get these frames?
    Ive ridden an 04 Pista I like it alot more than my 08 for sure

Yeah eBay is the only place I know of that sells these frames
    • CommentAuthorcrezo
    • CommentTimeJun 19th 2010

got to add I just finished the build on mine a few months ago, and loving it. Except for the seat post issue (easy fix with electrical tape) I can't fault it. Seems well build, looks ace and rides great.
    • CommentAuthorMaxThrash
    • CommentTimeJun 19th 2010

Posted By: the rabbi Also, YOU'RE RIDING A TRACK BIKE, GET USED TO TOE OVERLAP.

My 80s/possibly early 90s Bianchi Pista has no toe overlap. I'm pretty sure it's real track geometry, although I've never measured.
    So far since my first ride the bike is holding up and is very enjoyable and the seat post issue wasnt too much of a problem once I put a soda can shim

my 08 Pista had overlap but my Kilo TT had more noticeable overlap than all other bikes I had
    GO SKATEBOARDING DAY 2010!!!

• CommentAuthorveggie
    • CommentTimeJun 24th 2010

I was all looking for you and I almost hit "back" until I saw the purple wheels
    Someone took a photo of me riding too lol
    nice cover up

\

velospace | about, FAQ & policies | contact | blog | status | site map
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.