velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

• CommentAuthorcleanup
    • CommentTimeMay 21st 2010 edited

Mods, please close this thread if it is inappropriate, or if I should post in the Marketplace.

I love stickering my bike with bike brand/boutique logos. Once in a while I've ordered stickers, from COG Mag, PedalConsumption and the like. However, for some reason I often have to pay shipping to Canada. In an attempt to order a Cadence sticker pack, I was charged $25 shipping for a $6 pack of stickers which would arrive in an envelope.

If anybody's willing, I'd gladly pay a few bucks for any stickers you folks might have lying around, if you would snailmail them to me. I'm looking for logo/slogan stickers in particular, such as:

PedalConsumption
    Cadence
    iMiNuSd
    COG Magazine
    Vittoria
    Bianchi
    Trek
    Serfa
    Cannondale
    etc.

Anything is appreciated! Please let me know and email me at cleanup[at]gmail.com or reply to this thread.

Cheers!

Cleanup
    Wow! You're a total consumer whore! I bet both you and your bike are just like moving billboard ad's for companies.

I personally try to REMOVE all logo and branding from everything I own! I hate it.
    • CommentAuthorBamfs01
    • CommentTimeMay 21st 2010 edited

Posted By: terrible_one49...I personally try to REMOVE all logo and branding from everything I own! I hate it.

Me too. The way I see it, if they want advertisement, they can pay me for it. And the case of biking this will most likely never will happen. As for paying THEM for it, hell no I'm not paying for stickers.
    • CommentAuthorgreg
    • CommentTimeMay 21st 2010

I only have one more velospace bumper sticker .. I can't let it go just yet, sorry!
    • CommentAuthorwes m.
    • CommentTimeMay 21st 2010

So iminusd means something outside of San Jose? I see those stickers a lot out here because its the one stop shop with tarck bikes and skinny jeans in the same store. I didnt know they were famous now.
    • CommentAuthorisaac
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd 2010

IminusD is internationally famous?
    • CommentAuthorper.k
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd 2010

i just took off some stickers, hoping it will make my shit look cheaper ;)
    Posted By: Bamfs01
    Posted By: terrible_one49...I personally try to REMOVE all logo and branding from everything I own! I hate it.

Me too. The way I see it, if they want advertisement, they can pay me for it. And the case of biking this will most likely never will happen. As for paying THEM for it, hell no I'm not paying for stickers.

T R U E T H A T !
    Posted By: wes m.it's the one stop shop with tarck bikes and skinny jeans in the same store. I didnt know they were

haha really? that's ridiculous!
    • CommentAuthorwes m.
    • CommentTimeMay 23rd 2010

Posted By: proudxvxyouth
    Posted By: wes m.it's the one stop shop with tarck bikes and skinny jeans in the same store. I didnt know they were

haha really? that's ridiculous!

Really.
    • CommentAuthorKevin Lee
    • CommentTimeMay 23rd 2010

no stickers or logo`s for me unless it`s painted on the frame. and if you do put stickers on your bike it should be something cool like band stickers.
    Posted By: gregI only have one more velospace bumper sticker .. I can't let it go just yet, sorry!

Hey, where can I get one (or 5) for myself?
    • CommentAuthortypeDvorak
    • CommentTimeMay 24th 2010

• CommentAuthorjimt

stickers be danmed i would like to know where to find the world famous spoke cards that are so very popular these days jimt
    • CommentAuthorveggie

Posted By: jimtstickers be danmed i would like to know where to find the world famous spoke cards that are so very popular these days jimt

Anywhere and everywhere.

\

velospace | about, FAQ & policies | contact | blog | status | site map
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.