velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

• CommentAuthorzmill12
    • CommentTimeApr 26th 2010

who's had experience with the messenger and the 75's and which do you like better? please, only people who have actually ridden with either of these, not just your opinion of what you've read or how you think they might perform... that won't really help me. i need to actually make a decision between the two haha. thanks in advance.
    I have the Messengers and they are great I never had problems with them, I wish I can afford 75s :(

If I had 75s Id pick those over Messengers anyday, but mine in content with
    If you're just riding around on the street, get the Messengers and spend the extra few hundred dollars in places that actually need it. A 75 isn't going to make you a better cyclist, it's just going to get you more friends on your bike page.

I would spend the time to back this statement up with experience, fact, and reason, but your question makes no sense. Who is going to "like" a cheaper, budget crank more than an expensive, professional-level crank?
    Who is going to "like" a cheaper, budget crank more than an expensive, professional-level crank?

excellent point. i need more bike befrienders. maybe i should get some '75s.

\

velospace | about, FAQ & policies | contact | blog | status | site map
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.