velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

• CommentAuthorYo
    • CommentTimeApr 9th 2010

Bunch of crybabies.

Anyway, this is so metal.

http://www.spokemagazine.com/2010/04/hand-brake/
    • CommentAuthorAaron C

gnarly
    That's crazy
    • CommentAuthorM0THER

Ahhhh
    • CommentAuthorsfbee

Now that's what I call an integrated lever!
    I spent a moment or two trying to figure out what was going on there until I scrolled down to the third photo and eventually figured it out. It looks like some kind of homebrew experiment in cybernetics.
    • CommentAuthorquidose

Damn.
    • CommentAuthorYo

I wonder if they used an allen to remove the brake lever non-destructively before rushing him to the ER so he could use it again with a SICK story.
    • CommentAuthorBlackout

Yeah coz biek forumz suckz mad dick.
    further proven that brakz r for fakez
    yes, brakez r 4 fakez. I'm willing to bet that this guy shreds WAY harder than 99.9% of brakeless fixie city street riders, he was going fast enough and wrecked hard enough to shove a BRAKE LEVER THROUGH HIS HAND, one that was not sharp either by the way.

However, that is metal as fuck, made even better by the fact that it is a beautifully machined lever from hope. it looks like from the stitches that they cut dude's skin to remove the lever, so there is an outside chance that it is still functional, the mounting bolts don't look stripped.
    Damn I guess brakes arent always a god thing
    • CommentAuthortimmy240

Pardon my language and someone shake a finger if I'm being too mature for certain audiences but:

Holy Fuck!

That was my thought when I saw the gnarly, fleshy pictures.

Posted By: Legislatoryes, brakez r 4 fakez. I'm willing to bet that this guy shreds WAY harder than 99.9% of brakeless fixie city street riders, he was going fast enough and wrecked hard enough to shove a BRAKE LEVER THROUGH HIS HAND, one that was not sharp either by the way.

Yeah, this.
    • CommentAuthorBlackout
    • CommentTimeApr 9th 2010 edited

d00dz dont u kno dat breakles fxie mezzendger cour13rz are da most hjardc0r3 m0th3rfukerz out there?!?!?!?!oneoneoneoneone
    Hopefully we can get Eaglerock to see these "by accident."
    • CommentAuthorAaron C

i dont know, i don't think he stumbled into any of my attempts to get him to see gore "on acciddent".

though the forum title is nondescript enough, and the images are close enough to the top that my guess is that if he hasn't seen them already he will soon.
    That's what I'm thinking... But if not, Aaron, you know what to do.
    • CommentAuthorBen Holley
    • CommentTimeApr 10th 2010

Integrated brake lever
    • CommentAuthorsfbee
    • CommentTimeApr 10th 2010

Posted By: suicide_doorsThat's what I'm thinking... But if not, Aaron, you know what to do.

Create a thread requesting dating of xyz campy component(s), containing only the provided images?
    Or blind links to said images... Sadly, I'll bet he's reading this and just not commenting.

\

velospace | about, FAQ & policies | contact | blog | status | site map
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.