velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

• CommentAuthorthe rabbi
    • CommentTimeApr 9th 2010

No, you're not supposed to just give it to him. That takes the fun away.
    I'm showing my wife this thread right now because she wanted me to show her something funny.

Thanks, Jakejazzy!
    • CommentAuthorjakejazzy
    • CommentTimeApr 11th 2010

you dun kno legislator, you might think im a poser but it seems you have an opinion on every thread on here. go out and ride mate.
    • CommentAuthorjakejazzy

Posted By: Joshua A.C. NewmanI'm showing my wife this thread right now because she wanted me to show her something funny.

Thanks, Jakejazzy!

your wife must have a very complex sense of humor.
    • CommentAuthorjakejazzy

Posted By: LegislatorLeft Spokes: 281.48 mm
    Right Spokes: 280.21 mm

that took me 2 minutes with spokemaster, and this assumes you have the single sided fixed track hub. lazy busters. jazzy you're a poser for wanting to build big flange hubs to deep rims anyway, so suck it.

incorrect
    • CommentAuthorveggie

Posted By: jakejazzyincorrect

then correct it
    • CommentAuthorper.k

this is kinda where I feel like this thread is going...

• CommentAuthorjakejazzy

Posted By: veggie

then correct it

its for a front ;)
    • CommentAuthorveggie

Posted By: jakejazzy
    Posted By: veggie

then correct it

its for a front ;)

I reiterate, then correct it
    • CommentAuthorLegislator

jazzy, you're a mark ass buster. you are so lazy you can't even say what fucking wheel it is and then you try to give me shit saying I'm incorrect after I did your work for you. You're so lazy you cant measure a few simple things and plug them into a program, but you have enough time to respond to this thread and try to call me out?

I have opinions on things yes, and strong ones too, not because I have my head up my ass and like to spout off at the mouth, but because I'm very passionate about bicycles and have been obsessed with learning about them for some time, listening and dissecting massive quantities of information from anyone who knows more than me and is willing to talk to me for almost 20 of my 27 years. Please learn and study physics and wheel theory, build a few hundred wheels of all sorts and sizes to high standards, then please give me your educated opinion and I would be glad to listen. But until then, shut up and MEASURE SHIT YOURSELF.

I don't think that posting on forums means that you don't ride either. I ride 10 miles a day at a bare minimum just to get where I need to go, and usually more like 150-200 miles a week, because I don't own a car due to being relatively poor. Then again, I don't know why I'm wasting my breath on you anyway.

YOU SHOD JST GET A ARROSPOK BRA! WHEELZ W/SPOKS R 4 JOKZ!
    • CommentAuthorVama

dual spinergy rev-x ftw
    • CommentAuthorBlackout
    • CommentTimeApr 11th 2010 edited

Posted By: Legislatorjazzy, you're a mark ass buster. you are so lazy you can't even say what fucking wheel it is and then you try to give me shit saying I'm incorrect after I did your work for you. You're so lazy you cant measure a few simple things and plug them into a program, but you have enough time to respond to this thread and try to call me out?

I have opinions on things yes, and strong ones too, not because I have my head up my ass and like to spout off at the mouth, but because I'm very passionate about bicycles and have been obsessed with learning about them for some time, listening and dissecting massive quantities of information from anyone who knows more than me and is willing to talk to me for almost 20 of my 27 years. Please learn and study physics and wheel theory, build a few hundred wheels of all sorts and sizes to high standards, then please give me your educated opinion and I would be glad to listen. But until then, shut up and MEASURE SHIT YOURSELF.

I don't think that posting on forums means that you don't ride either. I ride 10 miles a day at a bare minimum just to get where I need to go, and usually more like 150-200 miles a week, because I don't own a car due to being relatively poor. Then again, I don't know why I'm wasting my breath on you anyway.

Wow. Cry more.
    • CommentAuthorjakejazzy

Posted By: Legislatorjazzy, you're a mark ass buster. you are so lazy you can't even say what fucking wheel it is and then you try to give me shit saying I'm incorrect after I did your work for you. You're so lazy you cant measure a few simple things and plug them into a program, but you have enough time to respond to this thread and try to call me out?

legislator your a baby, stop with the essays and stfu.
    • CommentAuthorthe rabbi
    • CommentTimeApr 12th 2010

^and why don't you stop acting like a child that needs his mommy to cut his veggies for him, jakejazzy. The sooner you realize people aren't going to go out of their way to help you out, the better off you'll be.
    • CommentAuthorjakejazzy
    • CommentTimeApr 12th 2010 edited

Posted By: the rabbi^and why don't you stop acting like a child that needs his mommy to cut his veggies for him, jakejazzy. The sooner you realize people aren't going to go out of their way to help you out, the better off you'll be.

in the bike community where i live people are always willing to help one another out, as they are every where else in the world. your argument is homo.

besides i dont think it is out of anyones way to help me out on a very common wheel configuration. keep your bulshite to your self.
    • CommentAuthorthe rabbi

Then why don't you ask you bike community instead of being lazy here? There's a difference between teaching someone how to do something and just doing it for them.

Also, GTFO of here with your homophobic bullshit.

I'm gonna say 95% of the people on here didn't build there own wheels and of those 5% that did, hardly anyone is gonna remember what size spokes they used for one specific set of wheels. I've built about 150 sets of wheels in the last 7-8 years (including what you're building) and I don't remember any of the spoke lengths.
    If you weren't so adamant on being a lazy little POS, you'd have the wheel on the road by now.
    Posted By: jakejazzyyour argument is homo.

What the fuck is this shit? SELF-HATE MOAR

You wanted everyone else on the forum to do your work for you, then complained when they gave you the tools to do it yourself.

Building a wheel takes a couple of hours. Instead of figuring out how to do it, you've been posting in this thread for almost a week. If you'd just asked for help using a spoke calculator or, alternately, hadn't decreed in your very first post that you neither know nor care what you're doing, you might have gotten a different response.

As it is, you're walking into a party of strangers with shit on your chin and can't figure out why no one wants to kiss you.
    • CommentAuthorjakejazzy

Posted By: Joshua A.C. Newman
    Posted By: jakejazzyyour argument is homo.

What the fuck is this shit? SELF-HATE MOAR

You wanted everyone else on the forum to do your work for you, then complained when they gave you the tools to do it yourself.

Building a wheel takes a couple of hours. Instead of figuring out how to do it, you've been posting in this thread for almost a week. If you'd just asked for help using a spoke calculator or, alternately, hadn't decreed in your very first post that you neither know nor care what you're doing, you might have gotten a different response.

As it is, you're walking into a party of strangers with shit on your chin and can't figure out why no one wants to kiss you.

im only posting because you are replying.
    • CommentAuthorjakejazzy

ftr wheel is on road.
    jakejazzy are you serious here?

\

velospace | about, FAQ & policies | contact | blog | status | site map
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.