velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

• CommentAuthorstevo564
    • CommentTimeMar 22nd 2010

• CommentAuthorMancha150
    • CommentTimeMar 22nd 2010

jesus someone could ruin there life if they accidently click buy it now. I would say do it to it...I hear those bunnings hubs are really worth it.

But really, that is messed up. What is that wheel for anyway?
    • CommentAuthorquidose
    • CommentTimeMar 23rd 2010

Best part:

Q: Awsome wheel, I can't believe you are selling it so cheap, this wheel should come with a warning to that you will be able to pull any chick you want if you ride it. Would you take $90,000 CASH for it. I once heard of a bloke who owned oned in the late 80s and he fathered 467 kids.....just cause of the wheel!! cheers Ralph

A: I'm sorry but this wheel is just too awsome for $90,000. With this wheel just riding past chicks will make them get pregnant coz of the awsomeness. I'll take $98,000 if you don't want the TT tyre which pulls massive skids
    • CommentAuthoreaglerock
    • CommentTimeMar 23rd 2010

Posted By: Mancha150jesus someone could ruin there life if they accidently click buy it now.

You laugh, but shit happens. I entered an eBay bid in an auction for a front rack about a month ago; I meant to type $66.88, but I accidentally hit the comma instead of the period ($66,88). eBay translated that into a $6,688.00 bid.

OMG!
    Posted By: eaglerock
    Posted By: Mancha150jesus someone could ruin there life if they accidently click buy it now.

You laugh, butshit happens. I entered an eBay bid in an auction for a front rack about a month ago; I meant to type $66.88, but I accidentally hit the comma instead of the period ($66,88). eBay translated that into a $6,688.00 bid.

OMG!

I bet you won that rack, huh? :P

or did you retract it?
    • CommentAuthoreaglerock
    • CommentTimeMar 23rd 2010 edited

Posted By: the fumingator
    I bet you won that rack, huh? :P

or did you retract it?

It was an attempted snipe. I bid in the last 30 seconds, and the refresh revealed that the new bid price was $75 - and it was my bid. Once the auction was finished, I could get into the bid list to see what happened and my blood slithered down into my shoes. I sent a retraction message to the seller within two minutes of the auction's close.

Key lesson: When typing an eBay bid, always sit down in front of the keyboard - don't lean over it.
    Silly.
    • CommentAuthorjesmerl
    • CommentTimeMar 24th 2010

best part is its a rendering not a picture haha
    Posted By: jesmerlbest part is its a rendering not a picture haha

Jeez, you're right. I didn't even notice that until you pointed it out.
    • CommentAuthorRuffinit
    • CommentTimeMar 24th 2010

Posted By: Mancha150But really, that is messed up. What is that wheel for anyway?

Looks like it's for a dollie (2 wheeled hand cart) or depending on the actual size maybe a wheelbarrow.

\

velospace | about, FAQ & policies | contact | blog | status | site map
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.