velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

• CommentAuthorBamfs01
    • CommentTimeMar 17th 2010

Posted By: eaglerock
    Posted By: bensonisajewI know if I had one Id have it be a fixed gear hahaha I can just imagine

Aren't all unicycles fixed, by definition?

I had never put any thought into this but yeah, how could you ride a unicycle if it had a freewheel? Not possible right?
    • CommentAuthormuckymucky
    • CommentTimeMar 17th 2010 edited

wow that was my dream lever position~
    Posted By: dicklipsThis is in fact a "Retardo Jones Bike"

Frank Gerwer is my hero
    • CommentAuthorRuffinit

Funny.. I remember these when they came out. They sold like hotcakes, but just as a skateboard, you still have to watch for the sidewalk problems.
    • CommentAuthorisaac
    • CommentTimeMar 17th 2010 edited

Posted By: bensonisajew

Frank Gerwer is my hero

If Gewer is your hero head on down to potrero hill in SF and you will find him lurking around. I didn't realize that there were skateboarders on velospace.
    Frank Gerwer Mark Gonzales or anyone on DLX is my heros lol I wish I can come by Sf and shred with them :(
    This thread just keeps luring me back for some reason despite my strongest efforts to stay far, far away. I just had some horrible thoughts involving a Nuovo Record gruppo.

Get it out of my head!
    Posted By: wes m.

I think you mean TOTALLY RADICAL TO THE MAX.
    • CommentAuthordicklips

Posted By: isaac
    Posted By: bensonisajew

Frank Gerwer is my hero

If Gewer is your hero head on down to potrero hill in SF and you will find him lurking around. I didn't realize that there were skateboarders on velospace.

I like you guys
    nosebeforehoes.blogspot.com
    • CommentAuthorisaac

I like you guys
    nosebeforehoes.blogspot.com

HaHa i was just about to post that. A lot of the DlX guys ride fixed including Gerwer.
    John Cardiel!
    • CommentAuthordicklips
    • CommentTimeMar 18th 2010

Is even more awesome for still going on skate trips but instead bringing his Pista Concept haha
    • CommentAuthorisaac

All Hail Cardiel!
    His Epically Latered episodes were soo sick.
    • CommentAuthorjayohachen

My LBS has one for sale. He said that people use them as trainers for unicycles.
    • CommentAuthorLegislator

those things are harder to ride than a unicycle. I hope to never see one again.
    I love Gerwer, but I think Louie Barletta gets me really excited to skate every time I watch his parts in the old Osiris video, and especially in Bag of Suck.

His parts remind me of how stupid I must have looked when I used to get angry and throw my board across the street.
    • CommentAuthorisaac
    • CommentTimeMar 19th 2010

Posted By: LuvCumsInSpurtsI love Gerwer, but I think Louie Barletta gets me really excited to skate every time I watch his parts in the old Osiris video, and especially in Bag of Suck.

His parts remind me of how stupid I must have looked when I used to get angry and throw my board across the street.

Yes! San Jose all day.

\

velospace | about, FAQ & policies | contact | blog | status | site map
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.