velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

• CommentAuthorkirke
    • CommentTimeMar 20th 2010

It's all relative, yes. I really don't mind the cold so much, its just when its COLD AND RAINY. Just bums me out!
    I am moving to Pittsburgh in August though, so I gotta get prepared for cold, slushy weather...
    I was hoping to ride the Tour de Houston this year, but I have to open the coffee shop tomorrow morning. Speaking of, its almost 11pm and I gotta wake up in like 5 hours. Time for bed!
    • CommentAuthorwes m.

I dont mind the cold (its almost never below freezing here anyways). The rain is annoying because of the damage that it does to the bike but other than that its not a big deal. I HATE the wind with a fiery passion that burns deep within my soul. Its my invisible enemy.
    • CommentAuthorAaron C

Posted By: wes m.Its my invisible enemy.

haha yea
    • CommentAuthoreaglerock

Posted By: wes m.I dont mind the cold (its almost never below freezing here anyways). The rain is annoying because of the damage that it does to the bike but other than that its not a big deal. I HATE the wind with a fiery passion that burns deep within my soul. Its my invisible enemy.

On the other hand...I've been doing 30+ mile rides by the bayshore every day since the rain stopped about a week ago, and the weather here (with the twilight at about 7:30PM) has been stunning.
    I was thinking about doing the 70 mile Houston tour in the morning, but now, it's no way.

I'd like to see that Mercian someday. I'm thinking of ordering one -- King of Mercia, that is.

\

velospace | about, FAQ & policies | contact | blog | status | site map
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.