velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

• CommentAuthorewreck
    • CommentTimeFeb 16th 2010

Plan on stripping and re-painting my bridgestone.
    Does anyone know where I can purchase Bridestone or Anchor decals?
    • CommentAuthorBamfs01

I've got a friend that's rebuilding his RB-T and I'm making him some new vinyl stickers for it. What colour?
    Hey ive been looking for some also !! Can you do that hiebr?

Thanks to Ben Hittle

HEADBADGE
    Side Decals 1
    Side Decals 2

Thanks to monkey nuts

Chain Stay Right Side (Instead with black lettering)
    • CommentAuthorewreck

Hiebr-I'm looking for pretty much the same stickers as eddie (the headbadge and side decals pictured in his post, can do w/o the chainstay decals)
    What would you charge for that?
    man, im looking to do the same as well. I have an old bridgestone with a few rust spots and I want to repaint but still have the logos. Mine are kind of chipping off anyways.
    • CommentAuthorGone

Greg Softley, velomondo on Ebay. He's Downunder and is decals are the best, he also as them all.
    @gone

I searched for his store on Ebay. Its actually Cyclomondo. http://stores.ebay.com/Cyclomondo Looks like he isnt making decals at the moment. Good looking out though.
    • CommentAuthorbionnaki

velocals will make anything.
    • CommentAuthorBamfs01

I can, and will. I just need to look at what others are charging. I'll just undercut or match that. Send me a pm and when I cut the ones out for my buddy, I'll do yours too. Most likely by Friday of this week.
    • CommentAuthorGone
    • CommentTimeFeb 17th 2010

Posted By: lushcadence@gone

I searched for his store on Ebay. Its actually Cyclomondo.http://stores.ebay.com/CyclomondoLooks like he isnt making decals at the moment. Good looking out though.

Indeed your right. It's cyclomondo on Ebay. I would drop him a line anyway and he will reply, mostlikely he's on vacation.
    • CommentAuthorBamfs01
    • CommentTimeMar 3rd 2010 edited

For those that PMed me, I haven't forgotten about this. I've cut one out and it looks good. I'm waiting for my friends 56 so I can stick them on there and ensure sizing's right. If anyone has the exact measurement of the B on the downtube that'd be great. That will help me perfect it and I can get them to you before he gets his lazy ass over to my house with the bike ;)
    • CommentAuthorbionnaki
    • CommentTimeMar 3rd 2010

assuming they are the same dimensions, my bridgestone mb-1 downtube decals are 22cm x 3.5cm
    • CommentAuthorBamfs01
    • CommentTimeMar 27th 2010

Hey I finally got these completed and tested.
    https://velospace.org/node/28003
    If you're still interested, let me know. Will just paypaled me $23. Seemed fair for both of us.

\

velospace | about, FAQ & policies | contact | blog | status | site map
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.