velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

Hey, is anyone else going to be at the NAHBS this year? It's in Richmond, VA. I've never been before, but have eagerly oggled the photo galleries every previous year. Now it's right near my cousin's house, so we're goin'!

I'd love to meet some folks face-wise.
    Have fun, dammit. I'm hoping to be able to go to the park about that time, as that is when my house arrest ends.
    • CommentAuthorNash
    • CommentTimeFeb 2nd 2010

I think several of us from Nashville will be going this year.
    your under house arrest?
    Yeah. But no. Not really.
    • CommentAuthorgreg

Not a fan of Don Walker since he said the lugs on my Spicer looked like "dog shit."
    • CommentAuthorwes m.

Posted By: gregNot a fan of Don Walker since he said the lugs on my Spicer looked like "dog shit."

Since when do you have a lugged spicer? Post it up.
    Welds, but I could be wrong.
    All right! We got down to poop in a mere six posts! And with Greg doing the honors!

They've been having some shitty weather, so we might drive there. That would be ironic. But maybe it'll be OK by then, and I'll be able to bring my bike on the train.
    At least some stupid Congressman isn't going to ask you to sell your plane and drive home.
    • CommentAuthorgreg

welds, not lugs, my bad.
    I'll be there.
    It looks like the weather should be frankly awesome.
    • CommentAuthorbirdo
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2010

I just now saw this thread. I went to NAHBS, it was awesome. Really cool getting to talk to the builders.
    Yeah. It was fantastic. I've got some great pics. I'll post them once I've sorted out the blurry ones.

\

velospace | about, FAQ & policies | contact | blog | status | site map
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.