velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

• CommentAuthorClinton
    • CommentTimeJan 9th 2010

when I see a singlespeed and the chain is so loose it looks like it should wish itself right off the cog
    There are a lot of gear grinding comments in Things That Suck, a la Jam Guy.
    • CommentAuthorveggie

The system Fox uses to release Family Guy episodes on DVD, 13 at a time. That grinds my gears.
    • CommentAuthorwes m.

I saw a poster for sunglasses at a local douche baggy area today. It had a picture of a janky fixed gear conversion with the requisite track rake fork via head on collision. The ad claimed that the sunglasses were inspired by the style of this cool bike. I took a picture with a friends camera phone and emailed it to myself so I could post it here and we could all laugh at it. The email never pooped up in my inbox. That really grinds my gears.
    Yeah, when my email poops it grinds my gears as well.
    • CommentAuthorwes m.

damn it.
    Posted By: wes m.I saw a poster for sunglasses at a local douche baggy area today. It had a picture of a janky fixed gear conversion with the requisite track rake fork via head on collision. The ad claimed that the sunglasses were inspired by the style of this cool bike. I took a picture with a friends camera phone and emailed it to myself so I could post it here and we could all laugh at it. The email never pooped up in my inbox. That really grinds my gears.

I've seen that one, too!
    Lickedwicked, need I say more...?
    Posted By: stinky peteLickedwicked, need I say more...?
    i can say the same about you but your asking to start a flame war.
    • CommentAuthorveggie
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2010

Posted By: lickedwicked
    Posted By: stinky peteLickedwicked, need I say more...?
    i can say the same about you but your asking to start a flame war.

You would be the one turning it into one, its not like he said anything specific about you.
    Posted By: veggieYou would be the one turning it into one, its not like he said anything specific about you.
    he might. i don't want it to but he just gave it some potential. so why not just not even say it to not start something. that's all that can be said specifically at that comment.he might not continue further with his slander but somebody may agree and it will basically be a bash me thread that is even worse than what some think i do, troll. even if they think it's trolling, it's still pertaining to cycling.
    • CommentAuthorstinky pete
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2010 edited

• CommentAuthorveggie

Posted By: lickedwicked
    Posted By: veggieYou would be the one turning it into one, its not like he said anything specific about you.
    he might. i don't want it to but he just gave it some potential. so why not just not even say it to not start something. that's all that can be said specifically at that comment.he might not continue further with his slander but somebody may agree and it will basically be a bash me thread that is even worse than what some think i do, troll. even if they think it's trolling, it's still pertaining to cycling.

bash threads aren't flame wars

Thats all I'm saying, lets not push this any further.
    • CommentAuthorClinton

Sorry fellas. I didn't know this was a dating site. Thought it was about two wheels
    Stupid buzzwords/terms like:

*Information Superhighway
    *Hackers on steroids
    *Community, following words like Black, Gay, Jewish, etc.

Social stuff

*How some stupid cops were shot in like Lakewood or wherever, and thousands of people went to their memorial, yet people thought it was okay to blast the guy who did it. By the way, the cops were at a coffee shop. Really heroic.
    *The fact that if I went to another country, I'd have to say I'm from Canada or have an Australian accent or whatever so they wouldn't hate me because I live in this backwards, drugged up, religious dump called the United States
    *The fact that gay/lesbian people can't get married
    *Greta Van Susteren
    *How everyone I know thinks that there is a terrorist waiting to kill them around every corner. How many people were killed in terrorist attacks before the war on terror, and how many after?
    *Operation Northwoods
    The fact that I can't get from Woodinville to Auburn in a timely fashion unless I drive a car. Where the hell is my public transportation? Oh, well I guess I could take a bus to the University or Washington, walk to the South Lake Union Streetcar station, take it the few blocks to Westlake Center, get on another bus and head over to the Sound Transit light rail whatever the hell that monstrosity is to Tukwila, thn get on another bus and take it to Auburn. That is so efficient, and I would have utilized all of Seattle's public options (except the ferry of course).

*The fact that one can drink alcohol, but it is illegal to smoke marijuana. Riddle me that one.

Cycling Stuff:

*Lance Armstrong. Also, the fact that he BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWS about his cancer, yet he is sponsored by Anheuser-Busch, and how alcohol can cause many types of cancer.
    *I was just riding along...
    *Running out of food, blowing up, and riding the ten miles back home (my fault, but it still sucks)
    *Changing a flat when it's cold as hell
    *How little standardization there is with pretty much anything MTB related, so the douche that walk into the shop thinks I'm stupid because I don't know INSTANTLY which type of chainguide or derailleur hanger or whatever to put on his '04 Santa Cruz. Sorry dude, I missed that day in bike school.
    *People who are so apalled that we don't have the right brake arm for a Campagnolo Euclid group. Look around this shop, and tell me how many bikes we sell have Campagnolo, let alone a short lived mountain group from the days when Jesus was a boy. DURRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
    *When there is a tick or a creak that comes from your bike, and you can't hear where the hell it comes from, and it doesn't make the noise in the stand, and you REALLY don't feel like taking your whole bike apart.
    *The ghetto flavors some nutrition stuff comes in. Citrus, Berry, Peach, Coffee. Yum. How about something good? Like more than three flavors, please.
    *When people look at me like I have two heads when I tell them our kids bikes cost $200. Despite the fact that your kid will actually want to ride it, it probably won't break, and you can sell it next year for $125, undercutting the total cost of the bike from Target.
    *The bike section in Craigslist. Usually

I"VE GONE AGGRO
    • CommentAuthorClinton
    • CommentTimeJan 11th 2010

I knew you would come through sweetheart! Everything you speak is true
    Posted By: suicide_doorsThe system Fox uses to release Family Guy episodes on DVD, 13 at a time. That grinds my gears.

The system Fox uses to systematically undermine our democracy in the interest of corporate feudalism.
    Posted By: RideEveryday*The fact that gay/lesbian people can't get married

You live in the wrong state, man.
    doping in sports. barry bonds was what i thought to be the bomb.

\

velospace | about, FAQ & policies | contact | blog | status | site map
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.