velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

• CommentAuthorsfbee
    • CommentTimeOct 25th 2010

Posted By: BIKE NYCSecond of all, I was actually trying to get a serious point

So... what was your point? Opinions, assholes, etc.
    • CommentAuthorBIKE NYC

That people like RideEveryday who hate cops and smoke pot are douchebags and if they hate America so much and are shamed to tell people from other countries that they live here, then they should get the hell out.
    • CommentAuthorsfbee

I guess I'm either missing something, or a previous posted was edited. Either way, acting like a hypersensitive, patriotic douche bag on the internet just makes you look like a.... douche bag.

Perhaps you should just smoke a bowl, ride your bike, pray to Allah, and chill the fuck out.

• CommentAuthorveggie

Posted By: BIKE NYChey incorporated, first of all i wasn't talking to you.

When you post on a forum, you are talking to everyone.
    • CommentAuthorBIKE NYC
    • CommentTimeOct 25th 2010 edited

Maybe I'm missing something in the common sense process. If you appear to hate everything about the country you live in (eg. Cant smoke weed, gays can't get married, people being so ridiculous that they actually fear terrorists, how stupid are they, the fact that cop-killers actually get punished the right way etc.) why wouldn't you just leave. If you hate it so much, rather than complaining on some bike forum, why don't you get up and go to another country that's a little more gay friendly.
    • CommentAuthorjdiamond

Posted By: sfbeeI guess I'm either missing something, or a previous posted was edited. Either way, acting like a hypersensitive, patriotic douche bag on the internet just makes you look like a.... douche bag.

Perhaps you should just smoke a bowl, ride your bike, pray to Allah, and chill the fuck out.

+1
    who gives a shit who likes America and who doesnt, america does kinda suck anyway. but im not leaving, not cause i dont want to, its hard to move out of state nowadays much less leave the country, and most the people who are like YEAH AMERICA LAND OF THE FREE, are fucking ignorant. open your eyes sometime you might learn that you can see
    • CommentAuthorBIKE NYC

Maybe I'm missing something in the common sense process. If you appear to hate everything about the country you live in (eg. Cant smoke weed, gays can't get married, people being so ridiculous that they actually fear terrorists, how stupid are they, the fact that cop-killers actually get punished the right way etc.) why wouldn't you just leave. If you hate it so much, rather than complaining on some bike forum, why don't you get up and go to another country that's a little more gay friendly.
    • CommentAuthorjdiamond

screw it, ill just bust this one out for you. go america!
    • CommentAuthorBIKE NYC

Let me take some of my own advice and stop trying to have a serious arguement with some clearly immature and unintelligent kids on some bicycle forum.(Note to self: When you're trying to talk to someone and they resort to posting stupid ass pictures with dumb slogans, you're not going to get anywhere.)

I should have known by just looking at that picture of you. Typical hipster. Vans, front aerospoke, stupid ass hole in your ear.
    • CommentAuthorjdiamond

hahahahahahaha that was the point of posting that, im not going to waste my time arguing with you who is in fact the more immature one if you cant respect that fact the people have different views and opinions, if you like america, that is great. really. no sarcasm intended. but you cant get all huffy when someone doesnt agree with you. your right this is a bike forum, not a political debate. i wasnt trying to offend anyone with my original post but clearly stating "who cares". dont get all emotional on me

and hell yeah son! thats me, barspinz brah!!!!
    • CommentAuthorBIKE NYC

You know, I really want to stop talking to you but I just can't stand being called immature by a kid who's got a five inch hole in his ear. How cool is that going to be when you're 70 years old and you've got grandchildren who, at that point, will probably be able to fit through it.
    • CommentAuthorjdiamond

great comeback dude! ha!
    • CommentAuthorAaron C

How about we stop right here, agree that every one has an equally large penis, and call it a night.

ok?
    • CommentAuthorjdiamond

Posted By: Aaron CHow about we stop right here, agree that every one has an equally large penis, and call it a night.

ok?

YES!
    • CommentAuthorveggie

Posted By: Aaron Cagree that every one has an equally large penis

Mine is more equal?
    • CommentAuthorsfbee

Posted By: BIKE NYCMaybe I'm missing something in the common sense process.

No shit.

Yeah, joking about or belittling anybody's death is in bad taste; but your response was no more intelligible than his.

Even though you're really not worth the response, I'll say this much: Why should someone want to leave their home because of ridiculous laws, whether it be criminalizing one of the least harmful drugs, or preventing same-sex couples from enjoying the same legal, economic, and emotional benefits as straight couples? You call us immature and unintelligent, but all you've done is regurgitate the same old bigoted mumbo jumbo as every other weak minded, far-right, nationalist moron. Fuck off.

Posted By: Aaron CHow about we stop right here, agree that every one has an equally large penis, and call it a night.

I can't stand size queens, but I love their boyfriends.
    Posted By: sfbeeI can't stand size queens, but I love their boyfriends.

THANKS VEGGIE :D
    • CommentAuthorveggie
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2010

Posted By: incorporatedTHANKS VEGGIE :D

I'm confused, what did I do?
    Posted By: jdiamondwho gives a shit who likes America and who doesnt, america does kinda suck anyway. but im not leaving, not cause i dont want to, its hard to move out of state nowadays much less leave the country, and most the people who are like YEAH AMERICA LAND OF THE FREE, are fucking ignorant. open your eyes sometime you might learn that you can see

First of all. Iowa is the shit so quit hating ;) Yeah it's boring as all hell but the people here are sooooooo fucking nice compared to anywhere else.
    Secondly I agree with your rant up there ^
    and as for freedom:
    http://twitpic.com/31gayb
    and of course I'll send you a message if I'm back in Des Moines before the horrible winter comes.

\

When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community.

velospace | About | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | contact | blog | status | site map | ©ActionHub.com
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.