velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

• CommentAuthorLandon Lee
    • CommentTimeMar 17th 2011

Hello. My name is Landon, and I am really good at lurking on velospace. If you are around Albany, Or we should probably ride bikes.
    • CommentAuthorthemansuit
    • CommentTimeMar 17th 2011

There was a month or two stretch where I frequently contributed to the forum, but then other things took my attention away from cycling forums (i.e. gnarly cycling accident). Never actually introduced myself, however.

So.

Hi.

My name is Adam. I live in Cincinnati. I love my bicycles. Right now I'm rockin' an '86 Trek 100 w/ a mixed back of older Shimano 105/600 components & about to build up an '89 Cannondale 3.0 Road Race w/ full Shimano 600 (tricolor) grouping. Currently on the way (& the newest addition) is a 2002 Redline Conquest Pro w/ a bunch of random parts on it. Certainly excited to have a cyclocross/touring rig! Pictures will come eventually...I'll need to steal the roomie's Canon 5D & take some really hossly shots for y'all.
    • CommentAuthordas_pyrate
    • CommentTimeMar 18th 2011 edited

hello my name's chris; been on here for a couple years mostly to look at bike pr0n

here's my whip

Posted By: das_pyratehello my name's chris; been on here for a couple years mostly to look at bike pr0n
    here's my whip

I like your hwip. Tell us about it. what fork is that, wound up?
    • CommentAuthordas_pyrate
    • CommentTimeMar 18th 2011

^yeah. details on my page, don't wanna clutter the thread.
    Jordan from san francisco. No camera but I got a masi gran corsa road bike full of mismatched campy. Had an Uno frame built by fuji shiro from japan majority of it was njs. Looking to build up mostly italian steel frames now.
    • CommentAuthordiscotraxx
    • CommentTimeMar 18th 2011

hey guys, i'm austin and live in san francisco. i'm fairly new on here, & think its a great place for riders to share their stories & experiences. this is my ride~
    • CommentAuthorpolitburo

Posted By: eaglerock
    Posted By: uhlerGood use of a semi-colon!

That's how I roll.

hi everyone!
    • CommentAuthoreaglerock

Posted By: politburo
    Posted By: uhlerGood use of a semi-colon!

That's how I roll.

hi everyone!

FTFY, I think.

Note that he does not say "muthafucka". Nice touch.

Alejandro is the name, chillin in San Diego but soon to be moving to SanFran
    I've been on here a few months, learned a lot, and currently only have my tark bike up. Will be purchasing a Mtb off my friend soon and eventually will invest in a roadie
    Cycling is way too fun to ever stop. so if your in SD hit me up for a ride. downtown is my stomping ground.
    • CommentAuthorfuznubz
    • CommentTimeMar 20th 2011

hey, i've been a lurker for awhile. i couldnt resist and made my profile today! anyone know how i can make the pics of my bike smaller? they wont upload right now :(
    • CommentAuthorfuznubz

(that was my first post!)
    • CommentAuthoreaglerock

Posted By: fuznubzanyone know how i can make the pics of my bike smaller? they wont upload right now :(

Take a look at this thread; you may find something useful.

https://velospace.org/forums/discussion/1936/uploading-photos/
    • CommentAuthorfuznubz

Posted By: fuznubzanyone know how i can make the pics of my bike smaller? they wont upload right now :(

Take a look at this thread; you may find something useful.
    a>

thanks a ton!
    • CommentAuthorjsp-1
    • CommentTimeMar 21st 2011

Posted By: HiCitysick makino!

thanks bro. like wise!
    I've been around here a few weeks now, so I figured I'll say hi.

Blake from Issaquah, WA, now relocated to Utah. Currently on a '79 Schwinn fixed conversion and/or a Kilo TT Chrome ed. that's too big for me.

• CommentAuthorCrackJar
    • CommentTimeMar 23rd 2011

Uhm, yeah, so i'm Mike, nick-name's crackjar...been checking out this site for a while lookin at bikes and such, and i figured this would be a great place for tips and build help since i'm starting to build my track bike from the bottom up, first thing's first, frame: 2011 Bianchi Super Pista 61 cm (yeah i'm a tall lanky ass dude, so what? :-P) Frame arrives Friday, then am ordering the components separate since i got the frame on sale from a bike shop in WA. Lend me your voices people, i'm looking at a bunch of campagnolo/deda/mavic/cane creek components, and would like to get some input/reviews of any of the items i have listed or am looking at, will post pics up ASAP and of the build in progress. So yeah, that's about it for now...Cheers!

\

velospace | about, FAQ & policies | contact | blog | status | site map
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.