velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

• CommentAuthorveggie
    • CommentTimeMar 15th 2011

Posted By: KoopHey all, been lurking for a while and decided to join the fray.

Welcome fellow Texan!
    Hey, My name's Jesse. I come on here everyday since I live in Montreal and it's nearly impossible to ride right now. I built my first bike this winter. It was fun but I ended up with a lot of spare parts during the learning process.
    Pretty bike, Koop!
    Hey whats up friends, I'm Chris..i came across this site the other day and pretty much immediately joined. I have a sickening passion for bicycles which it seems we all do. My new whip is in my profile, fell in love with singlespeeds and looking to buy and/or build. Cant seem to jus have one bike anymore. I ride mountain primarily--aggressive trail/ dabbling of street / looking to move to Colorado or BC to pursue my dream of downhill after I get my MA in Experimental Psych. Other then that im friendly and pretty lax. Afternoon stair jump sesh right now, stay frosty my friends.
    • CommentAuthorHiCity

damn way to go on the doidici! i was debating about picking one up but went NJS instead. If i get an aluminium frame its between one of these or a mash... maybe a jamis sonik? thats well in the future and to be honest id rather build up a colnago master pista before any aluminium frame. just short a few thousand dollars. haha
    • CommentAuthordanthach
    • CommentTimeMar 15th 2011 edited

Hi, Im Dan from CO. I have been into bikes for a short while. Here is what I owned in the past - Diamondback BMX (when I was young), Jamis Dakar (sold), SE Racing OM Flyer (stolen), Huffy Trike with 2 amps, 2 8"x10" speakers, and a 15" sub (party bike), 80s C. Itoh superlight (SS conversion, sold). My newest project, is a single speed surly cross check. I posted it, and it blew everyone's mind, but not in a good way. Oh well.
    • CommentAuthorjsp-1

Hi, the name is John.. from San Diego. I've been lurkin' for quite some time. Just wanna say what's up to everyone here. I just posted up my old Level and here's my recent ongoing project. Picked this flat black Makino frameset in San Francisco from a very cool dude.. if you're on here Robbin thanks again and hit me up. Enjoi..
    • CommentAuthorjsp-1

stealth mode..
    Hey I've been on here for a while and I've even had the pleasure of meeting a couple of you. I'm Alex and I'm basically the shiiit. I get wicked rad on my bike. So rad that Jones made me leave Richmond so now I live in lame ol Alexandria . Sometimes, when the moments right, I get too rad, and this happens.

This is what I get awesome on...

• CommentAuthorhelsabot

Lurker from SF, in the process of building up a Univega ArrowPace mixte into a flip-flop commute bike. Should be fun, will post pics soon.
    • CommentAuthorgreg

Welcome to everyone in this thread - awesome to hear from people who don't usually contribute
    • CommentAuthorMANNY E

• CommentAuthoruhler

Because I can't quote from another page for some reason

Suicide_Doors said:

"Ha, there should be a "I found this for sale cheap, does anyone want it?" thread."

thats a really good idea, i find cheap loot on CL all the time, just 3 days ago somebody posted a newish Phil hub for 20 bucks!
    • CommentAuthorveggie

Posted By: uhlerSuicide_Doors said:

"Ha, there should be a "I found this for sale cheap, does anyone want it?" thread."

thats a really good idea, i find cheap loot on CL all the time, just 3 days ago somebody posted a newish Phil hub for 20 bucks!

You're high.
    • CommentAuthoreaglerock

Posted By: uhlerthats a really good idea, i find cheap loot on CL all the time, just 3 days ago somebody posted a newish Phil hub for 20 bucks!

Posted By: veggieYou're high.

Maybe; maybe not. I picked up a Phil BB with cups off CL a few months ago for $10. Shit happens.
    • CommentAuthoruhler

Posted By: eaglerock
    Posted By: uhlerthats a really good idea, i find cheap loot on CL all the time, just 3 days ago somebody posted a newish Phil hub for 20 bucks!

Posted By: veggieYou're high.

Maybe; maybe not. I picked up a Phil BB with cups off CL a few months ago for $10. Shit happens.

Good use of a semi-colon!
    • CommentAuthoreaglerock

Posted By: uhlerGood use of a semi-colon!

That's how I roll.
    • CommentAuthorveggie

Posted By: uhlerSuicide_Doors said:

thats a really good idea

Click me!
    • CommentAuthorHiCity
    • CommentTimeMar 16th 2011

sick makino!
    • CommentAuthorChilvers
    • CommentTimeMar 17th 2011

Alex - I had the same thing happen to me a few months ago. what an inconvenience that was.

\

velospace | about, FAQ & policies | contact | blog | status | site map
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.